Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2020-12-05, 06:59:04
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Author Topic: A study of the mind  (Read 62825 times)

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
Re: A study of the mind
« Reply #60 on: 2006-09-15, 13:45:22 »

((Kill innocent = Humanity loss remember? Ho well, I'll let Wolf deal with this :-p I was thinking about wolf btw. Is there a way to make it so that Wolf isn't aculy a personality created by the malkavian blood effects, but someone who lived before but lost his memory and Is using William as a host?))

Wolf: I'm not afraid, 1 William hear blocks controll, since the body is originaly his, 2 I tought he killed him after his mini-frenzy, 3 don't call me afraid, I might not have the powers you have, but I wouldn't mind dying give you a good deserving headace in the proccess.

William: I've been teached that you shall not take away a kine's life unless you want to loose your humanity.

Wolf: Seriusly... Get real, the guy knows too much, besides, look at him, he won't live another week.

Kine (weakly): P... please.... spare me...

Wolf: Shut up will ya, don't you see I'm talking to myself?

The human grabs The malkavians left ankle and keeps begging as little driples of blood leak from his neck.

Wolf: William stop the block.... NOW!

Will: NO!

Wolf: STOP THE BLOCK OR I'LL BREAK IT DOWN!

Will: I SAID NO!

Wolf: Scipoten Stand back plz, this get ugly when your caught in the effect range.

Will: What are you... Aww not ag-

William's eyes suddenly glow a dark red colour as he stopped talking. The kine on the floor suddenly stopped its pleading as he started to shake with a look of terror on his face, grabbing his head in exstreme pain. Nexst thing, William left controll as Wolf Gained it, who then grabbed the human, held him by its throat and pushed him against the wall, slashing upen its neck and puts his enlonged theet in the kines neck, as the kine shaked and gurgled up blood. After a short but nasty moment, William let the kine fall to the floor in a broken heap.

Wolf: We are predeators William, how many times do we need to tell you that? Rainmoon does, I do, even that brujah chick from the pub told ya. So!

*Turns to Scipoten*

Whats our nexst game?

(( The effects are not the same on William himself, the effect thek ine had was only a side effect to outsiders, what I did was simply adapt my dementation to break the barrier, I made this barrier to make shure William had some kind of controll on Wolf. Not that its really needed, but the situation presented a good oppertunity. ))
William - Bloodywolf - Me
Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, Wrath, Envy, Pride and Lust.
Which one shalt thou pick today?

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #61 on: 2006-09-16, 01:07:17 »

((Is there a way to make it so that Wolf isn't aculy a personality created by the malkavian blood effects, but someone who lived before but lost his memory and Is using William as a host?))

((Yes and no. Wraiths may take partial control over a human host using the Puppetry Arcanos at low levels and completely take control over the host at high levels. This is virtually impossible to do on supernaturals like vampires without Necromancy. My invented Discipline, Artomipsyce, can do this as well as it borrows some concepts from Necromancy.))

((Banes can also posses vampires, but only a Blood Spirit may do so. Any other spirit gets possesed itself by the Beast. These vampires are taken over completely by the blood spirit and may be seen through Auspex; they typically meet their Final Deaths shortly thereafter at the hands of other Kindred.))

(( The effects are not the same on William himself, the effect thek ine had was only a side effect to outsiders, what I did was simply adapt my dementation to break the barrier, I made this barrier to make shure William had some kind of controll on Wolf. Not that its really needed, but the situation presented a good oppertunity. ))

((Good way to keep a collar on the Wolf. :D))

((Kill innocent = Humanity loss remember? Ho well, I'll let Wolf deal with this :-p))

((Scipoten has no qualms about killing because he tore down his Humanity in favor of a Path of Enlightenment centuries ago. Most Elders must do this to protect themselves from the Beast while still ordering the deaths/torture/maiming/diablerie of others. Because it a different morality scale, there are no "Humanity" penalities, but there are still frenzy checks. You might want to think about adopting one, probably just for Wolf but stick with Humanity for William.))

Scipoten unsympatheticly watched as Bloodywolf killed the human. He found it slightly amusing when the kine gurgled blood, but otherwise it was just business as usual. After Bloodywolf finished, Scipoten coldly addressed Bloodywolf.

"Good. That serves three purposes. 1) The most obvious one is to replenish your blood. I don't want you to frenzy at random just because you are hungry. 2) It gives Bloodywolf more control. He has more focus than William. 3) You have the perfect host with which to diablolize."

Scipoten walked over to the freshly killed kine and popped open the jar. He then poured the Giovanni vitae down the throat of this childe-to-be.

"I used this little trick often on those of a higher generation than me just to gain their blood-borne Disciplines. These affinities greatly enhanced my research. The Assamites refuse to trade vitae that is lower generation than mine, so I either must steal it from one that is at least two generations lower than me, a dangerous task, or I must go Elder hunting, which is even more dangerous due to the Camarilla, Anarchs, the scourge, and the Innocu.

"The Giovanni vitae was 'six steps from the One' meaning 7th generation vitae. This human will become an 8th generation Giovanni within a few minutes. What is more, he is too young to know the power he wields, meaning there will be little resistence.You will be able to diabolize this one tonight, and consume the Assamite tommorow. Then we will pick your brain."

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #62 on: 2006-09-16, 02:18:34 »

((But I also granted wolf some kind of resistance :-p cause hes my favorite of the pair.))

*Sits down as the kine started to change*

Say scipoten, you know some kind of blade forger?

*Takes the blade from his hilt and studies it, as it was still covered with the fresh blood of the young female*

Sometimes swords could be andier then a shotgun, especialy with the powers I'm going to get.

*licks the blade, then burning away the blood with his path of flames and then sheads it again, places the blade on the table and walks over to the newly turning kindred*

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #63 on: 2006-09-16, 04:02:23 »

((Mine too. That's why I wanted Wolf to kill that human. :) More violence=happy Wolf and a withdrawing William. Of course, it's your choice if you want to do that or make him interfere more, attempting to stop Wolf's violence. I'm curious to see which way it will go.))

Say scipoten, you know some kind of blade forger?

"You're looking at one." ;) "Lutainius is talented too. I have instructed him in the Sorcerer's Path of Alchemy, one of the Paths I learned as a human. He forges weapons of all kinds and supernaturally enchants them to become virtually unbreakable with an ultra-keen edge that never needs to be resharpened. Sometimes we work together to save time in createing a single, powerful weapon. I'll use anything at my disposal in a fight, but personally, I prefer wielding weapons forged by my own hands than going to another, unless the entity is more skilled than me."

*whips out his own sword*

"Oh how I love this sword. It is the pinnacle of any item I have ever created. This sword has been upgraded many times and I even enlisted the help of both a demon and a wraith to make it. I could go on and on about this but I don't want to bore you."

*retracts the blade back into the hilt*

"That kine is still transforming and it will be a few hours before he wakes up. One of the nice things about being in Antartica is it's nighttime nine months out of the year."

Scipoten walked over to the large mass of tentacles.

"Give me some materials, and one Kindred."

The mass started undulating again and brought out "pieces" of human. Arms, legs, torsos, bloody ribs, intestines, bones of all sorts, muscle, and flesh. After the pieces were piled in the corner next to the mass, a vampire with a wooden stake sticking out of his chest appeared and was set on the floor. Scipoten immediately began taking the bones and skillfully weaving them into various shapes. In a matter of minutes, he constructed the beginnings of two chairs.

"Since it will take time for him to fully transform, we might as well get comfortable. After I am finished with this, let's bargain on what to to with that blade."
« Last Edit: 2006-09-16, 04:04:32 by Scipoten »

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #64 on: 2006-09-16, 11:57:21 »

William: Your sick...

Wolf: I like you!

Will: Wolf!

Wolf: kehee

*Kneels near the kindred and starts poking him, carefully avoiding the stake*

Wolf: Is he contius? Or has he been in the fridge for a while now?

Will: Sigh, Look at his eyes, see the dullness of it? This guy has been staked for a while now.

Wolf: Since when are you the expert?

William: Since you tortured that brujah while you staked him with wooden poles Vlad Dracula style for a week before finnaly killing him by throwing him in a metal factory forge.

Wolf: hehee, Good times, good times. When was that again?

Will: about a week after I ehh... met you.

Wolf: Ohh right... never knew why I impaled him tho... must be my creativity!

Will: Last time you tried to use your creativity, I had to buy a whole new pc and explain the houseowner why there were gunshots heard at 1 o clock in the mirnin'!

Wolf: How can I help they made it that complicated, I ordered it to start and it didn't!

Will: You are behaving like some anchient who has been asleep since the dark ages or something! You ruined my PC!

Wolf: Hey! Atleast I'm not the mindset that relate "Guns" on google with that... Disgusting Paintings!! ((just try it :-S))

William: Browser windows.

Wolf: Whatever! GO back to sleep!

Will: No you go back to sleep!

Wolf: Well maybe I will to avoid your bikkering!

Will: FINE!

Wolf: FINE!

*The malkavians eyes became clear blue again, and stepped angerly towards the chain and sat on it, not careing anymore what it was made off*

Will: Stupid basterd, frenzying in every heatening battle and geting ourself into trouble. ANDN OW HE WANTS A BLADE for bloody hells sake.

*Looks at Scipoten*

Will: Aww don't look like that, you should've seen what he did to my phone, hairdryer (william has shoulder length hair), TV, he even mistook Cars with demons the first day when we got a normal conversation.

Wolf: That thing shot hot air at me, I suspected it would shoot fire!

Will: GO BACK TO SLEEP!

*Hits himself on the head, immedialty regretting it*

Will: Ow.

((Aspect 3, Multiple personalities is always easy, enough character development :-p. I'll think abou that blade if you give me a hint what kind of bergain you wish to agree :-p))
« Last Edit: 2006-09-16, 11:59:19 by Bloodywolf »

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #65 on: 2006-09-17, 02:21:05 »

((We bargain in-game. You want the best blade you can get at the cheapest price and I want to wring as much as I can from you, financial, supernatural, or otherwise, in exchange for my services.))

Scipoten paused to watch these two fight themselves. It was quite entertaining. After he/they calmed down, Scipoten went back to molding the flesh and bone.

"You know, Dracula's real name is Vlad Tepes, a Methuselah Tzimisce. He diablerized his grand-sire, a childe of Tzimisce himself, and became 5th generation in 1495. In 1848 he joined the Inconnu. He is also a very well accomplished Koldun. He lives on in these nights, probably in Torpor somewhere to avoid the Jihad just like most the other Inconnu."

Scipoten finished much of the "skeleton" of the chairs and began to wrap it with flesh. He still needed to create the back support for his chair, armrests for both, and they were missing a couple of legs, but he ran out of bone. However, he decided to continue. Sheets of muscle overlaid the bone and sheets of skin overlaid the muscle. After flopping slabs of flesh on the bone and melding them together, he smoothed it out into an even, soft texture. He brought the "overstuffed" chairs together and positioned one corner from each close to one another. He then walked over to the Kindred and picked him up. Before walking over to the chairs, he glanced over at the tentacles.

"One kine."

Scipoten walked over and started working again as the tentacles undulated. He first split open the vampire's torso and made a "wingspan" out of his ribs. He then bone crafted them into armrests, but ribs are thin and sharp. He removed the joints out of this Kindred's shoulders and elbows and fused them together with the top of the ribs, creating comfortable, round armrests. Scipoten then removed the joints from the vampire's hips, knees, and spine. He fused the hips to the base of the rib cage and extended the legs out then down to make the final "legs" for the chairs. The single-boned spine also served as a "leg." The only thing left was making the backrest for himself and the chairs would be complete.

The tentacles had since put another human on the ground and Scipoten picked her up and went over to the monstrosity of comfort. Scipoten laid her on the ground and pulled the stake out of the vampire's heart. He immediately screamed and began growling and snarling in frenzy.

"I don't want to hear it. Fill your mouth with this."

He picked the woman up by the shoulders and presented her neck in front of the vampire. He immediately bit and started feeding. After a few minutes, the vampire drained her completely and Scipoten pulled her away. The Kindred was a part of the furniture and could not move at all, but his blood would sustain the living flesh and keep it from dieing. Basically, this was ghoul flesh sustained by a continuous supply of vampire vitae.

"W-what?! Who...ohh...the fuuck are YOU! Oh God, the pain...ahh... GET ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!"

The vampire regained his senses after his frenzy and continuously spouted obscenities as Scipoten, who quizzically looked at him and spoke.

"Oh, ha ha, silly me."

Scipoten reached into the vampire's chest and ripped out his lungs.

"This should shut you up."

*tosses the lungs aside*

Scipoten took the woman and began fleshcrafting her spine, ribs, and arms together into a backrest for himself. He smoothed the skin and muscle over the newly shaped skeleton. Scipoten cut off her head as he didn't want another yammering mouth to shut up. He took her hands and fused the right one to the right armrest of the right chair and did the same to the left chair. But what to do with these legs? He could simply toss it to the tentacles and they would preserve them with vampire vitae until he needed them just like all his other spare parts, but he decided to use them this time. He bone crafted an extension for his chair into a small footrest. First, he fused the leg bones together then wrapped all muscle on top of the bones for added padding. He then joined what once was hips to the edge of his chair on the right side.

After Scipoten finished the extension, he closed his eyes and sent Lutainius a telepathic message. He then went to the middle of the chairs and removed the joints from the vampire's neck and fusing the bones together so that his neck and skull were immobile. Scipoten removed the vampire's hair and separated the skin. He bone crafted a hole  and created a depression in his brain. He then bone crafted the skull upward on the sides and downward in the middle. He then took all those joints he removed from the woman and vampire and fused them into one and used it to fill in the bottom on top of the vampire's brain, making something of a steep bowl.

Lutainius came in holding a couple of fine goblets and three bottles.

"Thank you Lutainius. Just set them on the chair."

After he did so, Lutainius left. Of the bottles, one was red, one was brown, and one was clear. The red one was three time the size of the other two. Scipoten took the brown and clear bottles and put them in the vampire's hollowed out torso. He put the red one in the vampire's skull. He then took the  goblets a put one in each of the hands on either side of the chairs which immediately gripped them when they were put in their palms.

Scipoten sat down in the right chair and put his right leg on the leg rest. The chairs, since they are made from mostly human flesh and bone, is warm and alive, preserved by the Kindred between them. Flesh furniture are the most comfortable pieces in the world simply because they are made from flesh. Scipoten took his goblet out of the hand, which gently let go, and poured himself a drink.

"I'd say this was a job well done. The red bottle is a kine and kindred blood mixture, the brown one is brandy, and the clear one is vodka. Mix and match for your own pleasure. Kick back and let's strike a deal."

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #66 on: 2006-09-18, 10:07:15 »

*William grabs himself a mix of all and downs it in one time.*

Will: 'I beleave i'l let wolf do this...'

Wolf: "Goooooddd evenin' Greenland! Sup locky, Will told me ya needed the details, Simple. I want a katane with the begin a Wee bit higher and in the middle of the entire blade, I want a small carving in of it. So if I cut my hand on the higher part of the blade, a small stream of blood will spread over the entire canal of the blade, thus eadely allowing me to enlighten my blade or maybe after enough dosises or strikes, I can do that blood bind thing. So my Lad, if you can do THAT using that fancy blade iP icked up + your fancy blade tricks, I'm 100% agreeing to make a bargain, for a right part tho."

Will: "Wolf, you alright?"

Wolf: "Fiiinne!"

*William knew Wolf didn't speak like that... normaly... but whats normaly with a malkavian who lives to fight?

((tought of it, if a something, anything drink 3 times the blood of 1 kindred, they become bound right? So i tought, do you need to drink it, or just get them to absorb the blood... how about if I force enough blood trough my blade into the vampire?))

[edit]
((
http://unleadedlogic.com/theblog/media/1/20060319-blood.jpg
http://www.anime-direct.com/snaps/Blood.jpg
Got the idea from the "Blood +" anime, only used differntly, cause my blood doesn't christalisy all vampires :-p))
« Last Edit: 2006-09-18, 10:09:53 by Bloodywolf »

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #67 on: 2006-09-18, 14:00:05 »

((That is a rather good idea, and it would work. The normal method for blood bonding a vampire is to have them drink it, but other methods of imbibing works as well. Careless Tremere have accidentally bonded themselves to their enemies by using Theft of Vitae too many times on one Kindred, so your method would work too. You just have to keep one thing in mind. One must imbibe the vitae on three separate nights for the blood bond to establish, otherwise, you are just feeding your enemy.))

Katanas are thin, short- to medium-sized blades ideal for quick, agile attacks that follow through in waves and circles rather than the side-to-side motions often used for a double-edged sword. That Assamite sword is already a long scimitar, but if you want a katana, I can have Lutainius shorten it and reduce the severity of the curve. No charge. However, the other things I can do to your blade requires a... considerable amount of effort. Efforts I do not just hand out without compensation. I always receive my reimbursements in the form of information, boons, or power, whether it is an artifact, ancient scrolls containing magickal secrets, a suitable weapon, etc.

Now, what would you like done with your blade? I offer a wide array of possible modifications that can make quick work of even the strongest foes. You said that you want a means for your blood to spread on its own when you shed it on your blade. I'll make small scratches across the flat of either side of the blade. These scratches will fill with vitae and spread across to other scratches which will fill and spread to other scratches and so on. This process would take time, however, but I can enchant it to instantaneously spread your vitae instead of waiting a few minutes. Ha ha, how intimidating. Coated with your blood, the vitae spread in such a way would make your sword take on a red spider web appearance.

I can also make your sword's edge ultra keen, ensuring that you never have to sharpen it again; your sword can be enchanted to become unbreakable, unlike your knife in that last fight; I can enchant it to allow you to "fire it up" far more easily with little effort; I can turn it into a Sarrath's Claw, which is a sword infused with Lupine claws that burry themselves deep in the target and continue to damage you opponent for about fifteen seconds or so ((bits of the claws break off and continue to damage opponents for five rounds)); I can even implant techniques in the sword itself so that any who wield it, in this case you, gains the skills and techniques to wield the blade more effectively for as long as one holds the blade. So... what would you like? One or two of the enhancements? Or do you want all of them? Or would you prefer something else? I can do many other things to it as well. Please, don't hesitate to ask or make a suggestion.
« Last Edit: 2006-09-18, 14:05:18 by Scipoten »

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #68 on: 2006-09-18, 14:45:04 »

((If theres only 1 char active for a part or the whole post, I'll mark it like this, so I don't need to type "wolf: " every time))

[[Bloodywolf]]

"Interesting, I'd very much like the adaptments. I was thinking and how about this. The Bloodweb, The endless sharpness with the unbreakable. I'm quite starting to master fire when I temporary fuse my personality with William
((suprised you haven't asked how it worked yet))

*The Vampire takes out the blade and holds it on its side.*

"If possible, could you made the metal Black? Another thing, if possible would be that there is some kind of user protection. For example, if someone, anyone other then me uses the sword, something will ehh... "discourage" the user to hold on to the blade?"

*Places the blade on the chair*

"As for payment, as you would've guessed by my generation, my Creator wasn't what you could call... young. Indeed, she comes from what i've found out recently a small time before the era called the dark ages. Wich I found out when I stumblad opon a tomb she told me about where she so said created me. But it was far from a tomb. When you enter it by a hole hidden by some kind of magic I never quite understood, you enter the living quarters. Not something you would exspect of one of the more... weirder... Malkave's. In there I've found several old objects, but theres 1 certaint object that makes me and my companion William courius, but both of us unable to desciper what it is."

*Lowers the pieces of wool that covered his neck, revealing something that resembled a neckguard, attatcked to the neckguard was a small box that Bloodywolf openend*
a p
"This... Ring."

On the ring was the insigna of a Dragon flying around a Blade, The carvings were filled with some purple glass wich looked like diamond, but smooth.

"Every time I put it on, the colour changes to red, but when other vampires, even once a human tries it on, the ring seems to colour yellow and emits a high heat, essentialy if you kept it on for too long you would simply burn off your finger, ask Old Man Rainmoon... Or that malkavian girl from the Running horse pub, I'm shure you knowwichat pub I mean"

((Rain I hope you don't mind :-p ))

"Altho it was of my sire, I have no idea what to do with it. So maybe you can have the ring to study it, and learn its secret. Maybe even the spell, allowing you to make enchantments like these aswell, thus no longer could opponents touch the blade without your or your childers blood. This should cover the Initial costs... 1 more thing tho, could you made an identical imae thats carved on the ring opon the blade?"
« Last Edit: 2006-09-18, 16:55:24 by Bloodywolf »

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #69 on: 2006-09-18, 17:42:33 »

"ask Old Man Rainmoon... Or that malkavian girl from the Running horse pub, I'm shure you knowwichat pub I mean"

((Actually I don't. I have been to the Endevor Mods website and here at the E-Mod website, but not this other one you mentioned. Where is it?))

I'm quite starting to master fire when I temporary fuse my personality with William
((suprised you haven't asked how it worked yet))

((I am patient, that's why. ;) I'll find out everything about William the Bloody when the actual mental studies begin.))

"Interesting, I'd very much like the adaptments. I was thinking and how about this. The Bloodweb, The endless sharpness with the unbreakable. I'm quite starting to master fire when I temporary fuse my personality with William. If possible, could you made the metal Black? Another thing, if possible would be that there is some kind of user protection. For example, if someone, anyone other then me uses the sword, something will ehh... "discourage" the user to hold on to the blade?"

"Bloodweb. Catchy. All right. The Bloodweb, keenness, and indestructable metal. And black for aestetics. For the exclusion enchantment, only powerful weapons with significant supernatural effects can even sustain something like that. In those cases, many such weapons require a bonding between blade and wielder, like Sarraths Claw. Typically exclusion spells and enchantments fall under two categories, offensive/defensive and just regular defensive. The offensive/defensive exclusion spell generally causes terrible burns on the one who attempts to wield the blade other than its master, but the defensive exclusion spell simply renders the blade as little more than a club in the hands of another. I don't really see the point in having such defenses for this blade unless it wields greter supernatural power."

((As it is, your sword does Lethal damage, not Aggrivated, even with your blood.))

"If you want, I can use the Sarrath's Claw on it or I could do a simple enchantment to give it a supernatural punch to it. ((Thus making the damage Aggrivated instead of Leathal.))

"Altho it was of my sire, I have no idea what to do with it. So maybe you can have the ring to study it, and learn its secret. Maybe even the spell, allowing you to make enchantments like these aswell, thus no longer could opponents touch the blade without your or your childers blood. This should cover the Initial costs..."

((Do you have any special origins for this ring in mind or would you like me to create its origins?))

"I have no use for exclusion spells. My Discipline of Artomipsyce has had... other consequences, like Obtemebration users lose their reflections or Dementation causing insanity, whether or not he is Malkavian or insane to begin with. Atromipsyce has loosened my spiritual ties to my body, thus, I end up setting off any such exclusion spells, even if it is made specifically for me. That is one of several side effects."

"However..."

Scipoten reached over and Bloodywolf handed him the ring. He held it by the chain and suported the ring itself with one finger as he took a close look at it.

"Hmm..."

1 more thing tho, could you made an identical imae thats carved on the ring opon the blade?

Oh yes. Hell that will be the easiest part.

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #70 on: 2006-09-20, 12:07:14 »

((Sidenote: Bloodywolf was originaly planned to be a Tzimische and William a Toreador, 2 diff chars. But I'm content on how I have weaved both characters into a Malkian body. Altho I miss the Tzimische fleshcrafting powers :-p))

[[Bloodywolf]]

"Ofcourse it would be the easeyest, if you can cave out underground bases like this"

*looks to the ring*

"I have no idea why my sire had that ring, but I couldn't find any relations to dragons other then fairytales, Dracula and h(/B)ollywood..."

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #71 on: 2006-09-21, 01:24:21 »

((Well if that's the case, William would believe himself to be a Toreador and Bloodywolf would believe himself to be a Tzimisce. Malkavians rarely accept that they are Malkavian and believe themselves to be of different clans. Even without diablerie, you can still learn Vicissitude at double the XP if have a teacher.))

"Well... dragons are a Bygone Bestiary. The few that are alive live in the Umbra. Good luck finding one though, and goodbye if you do. There could be a link, but it is a ring with crystal filling in the gaps as opposed to a jewel embedded in the ring. I know that the Iron Dragons protect wealth and treasure, but I don't think this is related. I must say I'm pretty perplexed by this. It's medieval yet doesn't have the complexity of heraldry. Ancient kingdoms acknowledged angels above other creatures, but eventually they faded away with time. And why would it be bound to your line? During the Dark Ages, the dragon became a symbol of power, and its overuse turned it into a cliché. But this looks earlier than those times, based on its simplicity. Perhaps it was one of the first. If so, this ring carries something VERY important. But why is it bound to a line of insane vampires? No offense. So many questions, yet answers are scarce."

The Giovanni childe began to stir.

"Ahh, he's waking up. He'll be low on blood and may frenzy. His lack of blood will make him that much easier to diabolize."

*turns back to Bloodywolf*

"Whatever this ring is, you should think carefully before giving this to me. But considering it is bound to you, whatever it holds may also be bound to you, rendering it useless to anyone but you."

*hands the ring back to Bloodywolf*

"After we are finished here, I would like to visit your sire's haven. You said it was hidden by magick, that means it has very high Arcanos. Your sire would have to be pretty powerful to call something like that her home. I would like to see any documents she may have written and take a look at the other objects you found there. And we may find a few more answers for that ring as well. You have your sword."

Lutainius came in at Scipoten's telepathic call.

*picks up the scimitar and hands it to Lutainius*

"Go to the Weapon Forge and Alchemy Chantries with this and turn it into a katana. I also want you to harden the steel, make it keen, and...turn it black through and through."

*turns to Bloodywolf*

"I'll imbue it with the Bloodweb and perform the other enchantments myself."

Lutainius nodded and walked off with the sword, only to run right into the Giovanni who suddenly appeared in front of him, baring his teeth. Lutainius punched upward, slamming the vampire's mouth shut before dragging the scimitar's edge across the aggressor's neck while jumping behind him. Blood gushed out of the Giovanni's neck and he let out a growl. Scipoten lunged forward.

*CRUNCH*

Scipoten kicked the Giovanni's knee to the side and dislocated it. He then grabbed the vampire by the bloody neck and threw him across the room against the stone wall, followed by a few more quick crunching noises as he slammed against it.

"You may leave, Lutainius."

Lutainius nodded and quietly left.

"Soup's on Wolf. Savor it."
« Last Edit: 2006-09-21, 01:26:38 by Scipoten »

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #72 on: 2006-09-21, 03:24:55 »

Wolf Walks over to the giovanni.

"This will hurt you more then it does me."

*Grabs the vampire by his collar as blood dripped to the floor and pit down hard, ripping open the neck totaly, so even if the giovanni wouldn't be drained, he couldn't regenerate in time, The Vampire let out a scream as he felt his skin tear*

Bloodywolf feels that the vampire is about dry and keeps draining, eventually the events that scipoten described a day before started to happen as he felt the vampires lifeforce enter him.

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #73 on: 2006-09-21, 05:26:45 »

The Giovanni felt incredible pain as Bloodywolf sank his teeth into him. While the Kiss of Caine is pleasurable to humans, it is agony to fellow Kindred. He flailed and fought back as hard as he could, but was already weak and had several broken bones and dislocated joints which only added more pain. He quickly slipped into torpor as the last of his blood was drained, but unlike normal torpor, a victim of diablerie is fully awake during the entire process, completely and horribly aware of what is going on yet cannot do a thing to stop it. As his life force was leaving his body, the Giovanni was possessed by absolute terror, a terror that no amount of logic or reason can hold at bay. As the Vessel approached Final Death his panic grew until it became all-encompassing. Even for Kindred who seek Final Death, diablerie is the most horrible way of attaining it that can be imagined.

((This is the other side of the coin. I only described the benefits and pleasure from diablerie. I never mentioned this part. :-X))

Scipoten watched on through Auspex as Bloodywolf was enraptured in the pleasures of diablerie. Though Scipoten could not hear it, Bloodywolf could hear the tolling of a bell at a great distance slowing down, just as Scipoten described. As Bloodywolf heard this, Scipoten could see the shackles of the life force slipping away. Soon Bloodywolf would pull the soul into himself. Scipoten thought for a moment. "My original plan was to physically interfere before he consumed the soul, but now I have a better option. He has already seen my Artomipsyce..." Scipoten stepped out of his body and walked behind the Vessel. He reached in and pulled out the Giovanni's soul before Bloodywolf consumed it but allowed Bloodywolf to continue to feed from the body. This way there would be less of a chance that Bloodywolf would frenzy immediately following this act, but it was no guarantee.

The extracted soul was ecstatic. He was captured and sent to this remote part of the world and killed twice in the most horrible fashion. Fear and paranoia gripped this poor wraith. Now that there was nothing left of this wraith and Scipoten had no further use for him, Scipoten showed a little compassion and decided to escort him to the Underworld himself rather than let him go on his way and than leave him to the Reapers. In fact Scipoten was so generous, he will present this Enfant to the proper Deathlord and get a tidy sum of money or other valuable reward for his trouble. What happens to this wraith after that, however, Scipoten didn't really care. Maybe he would be better off, maybe he would be bound in chains and made into a thrall for the next few centuries. Whatever happened, the important thing is, Scipoten got his dues thrice over and even got a nice moral boost (what can be called morals for those on a Path of Enlightenment).

While Scipoten's soul was away, his body remained and watched Bloodywolf finish off the Giovanni. Without his soul, Scipoten felt very weak, and his weakness would only increase as time would go on until he reunited with his soul.

Bloodywolf felt the fire in his blood as the last of the life force passed from the Giovanni Vessel. The feelings were indescribable: pleasure so piercing it becomes agony, or pain so sweet it becomes ecstasy. As the last bit of life force passed through Bloodywolf's lips and ended, the ecstasy of the Inspiration blossomed to impossibly greater heights. So wracking is this experience that Bloodywolf, and any other diabolist, is incapable of even uttering a cry of exaltation. This is the Rebirth, the moment Bloodywolf's generation shifted to a lower, more powerful generation.

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #74 on: 2006-09-23, 14:45:52 »

((Ok so I'm sposed to frenzy atm? Second part is my own idea of what happens when a contius personality willingly shuts off all contact with the real world to rest, or avoid something or such. Since I'm a malkavian, I don't see why I can't do that :-p))

Wolf continues to feed untill he suddenly started to feel the extacy as his generation shifted lower. It was quite undiscribable with mere words. As he continued to feed, the Giovanni started to turn into ashes as wolf was draining the remaining life energy that kept the vampire in this existance.

Suddenly he felt a pull on his mind.

Wolf: William? William!?

William was sitting on a bench by the sunlight enjoying the soft chirping of birds and the soft sound of fishes splaching in the water. He was at a lake as he went into some sleeping state, avoiding the whole scenery of the what Scipoten called "Ahmand" since he was shure the change would strengthen both personalities, and he could already feel some kind of change in his vampiric blood.

William: "Ohh bloodyhell, Wolf always has to do things messy, I really get sick of it some times."

*Plays on his laptop a game he knows by heart when suddenly all sound stopped and his laptop disapeared*

Will: "The hell?!"

The water started to change colour to bloodred, and gras dried up and dead birds fell from the trees. The area changed into some kind of stone tombe as blood was leaking from the graves, and suddenly all graves busted open and the central gravelid was broken in pieces as a person came out of it. The person was cled in plate armor, wearing a huge broadsword and the symbol of a dragon on his left chestpiece. The man raised his sword as he walked to to William.

Will: Ohh bugger...

Right before the man who he recognised from his first dream he got when wolf awoke after his embrace, everything disapeared in blackness as William awoke while Wolf was on his knees holding his head. Suddenly the image William saw was just what his eyes saw, only covered by a blood red haze locked towards scipoten as the malkavian stood up slowly, then starte to charge towards scipoten, fangs exposed and enlenghtened.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Page created in 0.393 seconds with 26 queries.