Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2020-08-04, 07:23:09
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11

Author Topic: A study of the mind  (Read 57251 times)

Slayden

• choices made
Re: A study of the mind
« Reply #75 on: 2006-09-24, 03:40:03 »

"Well... it's better that he frenzy than the delude himself with dreams of grandeur."

Scipoten was somewhat glad it turned out like this. Frenzy would distract Bloodywolf's mind from basking in his newfound power and deluding himself. While he has significantly increased his abilities, many diabolists fall prey to the notion that they are untouchable and truly immortal. Thankfully, frenzy would prevent this.

Bloodywolf charged at Scipoten with speed he did not posses before. With fangs bared and claws extended, Bloodywolf viciously jumped and clawed at him. Scipoten ducked and let Bloodywolf trip over his crouched body. When Bloodywolf fell about halfway to the ground, Scipoten sprang up and continued and redirected Bloodywolf's movement, hurdling him face-down into the stone wall. Scipoten felt drained. Without his soul, every movement felt as though he was weighed down and all his movements were impeded, like trying to move quickly underwater. Unfortunately for him, however, Bloodywolf didn't give up, as though the impact into the wall didn't even phase him.

"Oh boy. Lower gen = bigger threat. Hhhhhrrrraaahhhh...!"

Scipoten spread his arms and activated Potence and Celerity. Bloodywolf charged and struck with his claws.

*SCRAPE*

Blodywolf's scratched something hard. Scipoten held his left arm out in front of him, shielding himself from Bloodywolf's strike. The grayness of Scipoten's arm spread upward and over his body. Within a few moments, Scipoten looked like a moving statue. For the most part, his stone armor was plated and solid, but at the joints, the stone was weaker yet pebbled and sufficiently protected.

*CLUNK*

Scipoten threw a punch that sent Wolf flying, only for him to pop back up and attack again. Bloodywolf slammed into Scipoten, knocking him to the ground. Scipoten rolled over and slowly got up while Wolf jumped on top and started punching his head. Scipoten was only partially transformed. His skin was rock, but he was still soft on the inside, meaning the blunt punches still hurt to a degree. If he fully transformed, he would barely be able to move at all. Scipoten shook off Bloodywolf and rolled him away, who simply popped up again. Then Scipoten took the offensive and threw punches that Wolf dodged. With each missed swing, Scipoten hit and broke pieces of the wall. Even with Celerity, Scipoten was slower in his transformed state which was compounded by lacking a soul. But he had no choice. He had to fight on.
« Last Edit: 2006-09-24, 03:44:32 by Scipoten »

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #76 on: 2006-09-26, 13:49:45 »

((eh, sorry for slow response. The last days I've been buzy like hell, just around 5 min on these forums after i've done my homework >.< Visual basic and C++ are harden then I suspected, but ho well))

All William could do was look trough his body's eyes as something else was controlling it. He was shure it was wolf, but he never acted like that, and god Wolf was always about frenzying around combats. William was never shure why, but in tough battles, Wolf just went wacko. he had spend many nights lying in his coffin just recovering from bulletwounds Wolf usualy took to scare the pitfull kine, and thus also allowing him to beat them up without follow ups.

Bloodywolf jumped in the air over Scipoten who was slower in reacting due his half transformed stone form, and landed on the living Chair. He ripped off a piece of bone with a pointy edge and holded it in his right hand. he then stormed back to scipoten who exspected that and dodged it, placing a hard fist in Wolf's back, knocking him on the grouind and making him growl in anger. Untill suddenly Wolf stood up and started to move around the room, but not only that, but he also began to move faster, apperently he had found out about his new discipline... or it was pure lock of a tought wolf needed to activate and, white it wasn't that much faster, it was a great improvement to scipoten who moved at reduced speed, eccentialy making it impossible to keep wolf in sight, Untill Wolf  rand towards scipotens back, and pressed the crafted and strenghtened by Scipoten, into its own creators right shoulder joint, who was barely protected to allow movement.

William (in mind): "WOLF! Stop this maddness, get a grip on yourself!"

Wolf: "Its not me..."

William: "What?!"

Wolf: "I don't know why, but some demonic presence whos mind is pure primal urges has taken over"

William: "The beast? I tought you said whe had non!"

Wolf: "Never said that, the frenzy's you keep claiming me to have, thats just my way of living, I live to kill, but I've never truely let the beast loose, k'ept 'im on chains all the time, now that we delaberied, my... our mind was weakened, thus allowing the beast to take over as it cries against the unknown energy we had absorbed."

William: "So were stuck?"

Wolf: "Nah, you know what happend, the beast is clumsy, the warlock will stop acting weak, burn us to crisp and live to see another day and tell old man rainmoon that we had some fatal accedent involving sunlight88"

William: "..."

Wolf: "I'm kidding! Geeze, I'm working on it, atleast i can blink our eyes at will..."

William: "Now that would help..."

The Malkavian twisted and turned the bone in the blood leaking wound.
William - Bloodywolf - Me
Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, Wrath, Envy, Pride and Lust.
Which one shalt thou pick today?

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #77 on: 2006-09-27, 01:14:23 »

"Nugh..."

Scipoten grunted as the bone pierced his shoulder, the Aggrivated wouned more painful than most others. He took primarily a defensive role because he neither wanted to kill Bloodywolf, nor did he want to disable him for a long period of time. Turning into a solid statue would likely cause the frenzied Wolf to seek violence elsewhere. He didn't want Lutainius dead, he was competent, and Scipoten's Gargoyle and Abomination guards would not bother wasting their time trying to confine Wolf. They would simply kill him without a second thought. Scipoten simply wanted to ride out the storm until Bloodywolf calmed down. He realized his mistake as the bone twisted within his shoulder.

"This isn't going to work."

Scipoten transformed back into his standard form except for his right arm. Using the full speed of his upper levels of Celerity and the full strength of Potentce, Scipoten spun around and planted the back of his stone fist firmly on the side of Bloodywolf's face. He moved so fast it looked like he telepoted around, but it was pure speed.

*CRRRRACKKK*

That punch was different. This one made a noise, and a rather loud one at that. The bone was still sticking out of his back but Scipoten ignored it in favor of time. The exact moment Bloodywolf hit the wall, Scipoten was standing in front of him. Again, it appeared as though he teleported, but he didn't. Before Wolf could even fall to the ground, Scipoten instantly had his right hand wrapped around Bloodywolf's neck and pressed it against the wall. He transformed his stone hand back into its fleshy one then cast The Withering of Ages on Bloodywolf and back away.

"Sorry Bloodywolf, but your are too dangerous right now."

Bloodywolf groaned and dropped to his knees, then fell forward on one hand while clutching his chest with the other. His body began to transform into his true age and reflected his state of death. The skin around his eyes, mouth, and fingernails receded; his fanges enlongated, exaggerating his vampiric condition; his skin took on a deathly pale color, which also became thin and frail; his bones were almost like glass they were so weak; and he lost all of his strength to the point that he could barely even move. Bloodywolf glared at Scipoten and tried to stand up, only to colapse under his own weight; his body had become his own worst enemy.

If Scipoten could breathe a sigh of relief, he would have. He pulled the bone out of his shoulder and walked over to the Monstrosity of Comfort ((;D)) and repaired his chair. Then he sat down and meditated for a few minutes to heal his wound. He then poured himself a bloody drink and waited for his soul to return and for Bloodywolf to calm down.

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #78 on: 2006-09-29, 13:30:31 »

((My true age is 30-ish, so not a real awefull look if it wasn't for deathlook))

*After a long moment, William and wolf pushed the beast back into the darkest part of thier essence*

Wolf: *wistle* Now thats quite intresting.

Will: Aww Scipoten, the hell did you do?

*The malkavian slowly turns into his back, looking up*

Will: I feel like I just slept for a few ages.

Wolf: If you listen to your vampiric instinct, you would say we did.

Will: What instinct? You have instinct other then killing instinct.

Wolf: Humn, got to drain some more vampires, I love it!

Will: You love it when your unable to move unless you want to break your bones who are at the moment depleted of any strenght?

Wolf: Seesh, thats it, when we recovered, I'm soo gonne teach your ass a few tricks to harness your powers.

Will: Scipoten, how long before I can kick your ass for this again?

*Trows a small plinter of a rock at scipoten with all his remaining strenght*

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #79 on: 2006-09-30, 01:46:56 »

Scipoten lauged.

"Ha ha! Welcome back. Are you sure you want to kick my asss? You don't look like you would enjoy this a second time, hehe. The effects will wear off tomorrow night, but here in Antartica, 'tormorrow' is six months from now. Don't worry though, I can Mirror Walk you back to the bar and from there we can go to your haven and you can get some rest. Or we can go to one of my more 'splendid' havens and you can rest there until you recover. While you are out, I can work on your sword here. I come can get you when I have finished. You need the rest anyway just because you will be diabolizing at least once more. Since you are familiar with its effects, diablerie should be easier for you to control next time."

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #80 on: 2006-10-01, 02:37:37 »

*Laughs*

Will: Whats so funny wolf?

Wolf: Ahh, just enjoying the knowledge of another victome.

Will: so we end up like this again?

Wolf: nah, won't let that happen twice William.

Will: fine fine, drag me towards a mirror then scippy, but alas my haven doesn't have any mirrors, as my sire hated them.

Wolf: Ahh, yes, quite weird, cause she was a sight for the eye.

Will: speak for yourself, her eyes instantly betrayed her linage.

((If we go back to the bar, post it in the other thread, keeps it a bit location set :-p))

((I'm making it like that that she's in a torpor william can't overcome, and she's at "their" haven for the past 16 years.))

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #81 on: 2006-10-01, 18:10:24 »

((When you diabolize for the second time, you will still want to role play it correctly. You would feel gidy and incredibly powerful, again, and on the verge of frenzy, but you know what to expect this time.))

Scipoten got up, went over, bent down, and had Bloodywolf put his arm across the top of Scipoten's back. Standing at 6 foot 4 inches (193 cm), Scipoten isn't small ((that is my real height 8))). When he stood, he nearly lifted Bloodywolf off the ground.

"I'll carry you to the bar, but you will need to use blood buffs to summon the strength to get to your haven. You need blood."

Scipoten supported Wolf and they walked outside the room to the hall where the many kine were bound by the tentacles.

"Drink up. But don't kill 'em ok? I like to have as few leftovers as possible."

((You can use blood buffs to boost your strength and other stats for a short time. You will probably want to feed in the bar as well before actually going back to your haven.))

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #82 on: 2006-10-02, 01:07:59 »

Wolf: Wow, the beast shure knows how to waste mah blood, barely any left.

*Activates his strenght buff so he can atleast hold himself streight while feeding*

Wolf: Bloodyhell...

*bites down, it was hard to resist but he released just before he had drained too much*

william: this is going to be a loooonnnggg night.

Wolf: will you stop moving our mouth? I'm trying to feed here.

Will: ohh sorry.

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #83 on: 2006-10-02, 01:50:29 »

After Bloodywolf had his fill from various kine, the pair walked to Scipoten's large mirror. Simply walking all the way to the mirror spent nearly a third of Bloodywolf's reserves in buffs. The moment the pair entered the defense room, two shadows appeared high above on either side of the walls of the large chamber. The shadows then took form as the rock seemed to protrude outward. The protrusions shaped into Scipoten's familiar Gargoyle guards. This was their standard means of transportation around the Chantry.

Scipoten held his hand up the mirror and it started to ripple with the appearence as though a stone had been thrown in a still pond.

Scipoten was about to step through when he shuddered.

"Woah. It's good to be back in world of flesh and blood."

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #84 on: 2006-10-02, 10:10:59 »

*Looks at scipoten as he shudders, noticing his line, he recons he might have used that ghost thing, but sighs as he pushes scipoten trough, taking joy in the hearing of a soft boink within the Café music as scipoten hit the floor after still enjoying his new return* ((Couldn't resist mate, see this as revenge ;D))

Wolf: Come on come on, I don't have all bloodpool.

Will: Time is blood!

Wolf: Woah, your learning!

Will: don't get used to this, if you didn't agree we wouldn't be a walking corpse!

Wolf: We ARE already a walking corpse, only this moment its more corpse then walking, young one.

Will: YOUR NOT OLDER THEN ME!

Wolf: I do not know, I just feel like that. :D

*Walks trough, nearly stepping on Scipoten as he entered the café while his hands were gloved and face was covered behind a lifel ike mask he picked up at scipotens lab*

Moving Towards Modern Club RP
« Last Edit: 2006-10-02, 10:17:54 by Bloodywolf »

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #85 on: 2006-10-20, 03:30:22 »

((Characters Scipoten and Bloodywolf moving from Modern Club RP.))

"Nice car. Let's... *pauses* heh heh."

Scipoten slipped into the passenger seat and pricked his finger with his fang and squeezed a drop of blood on a feather, then burned the feather while whispering an incantation. After this, he rolled down the window and put his hand on the roof of the car and looked toward Bloodywolf.

"Ready when you are," said Scipoten with a mischievous smile.
« Last Edit: 2006-11-29, 17:16:22 by Scipoten »

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #86 on: 2006-10-20, 08:12:35 »

*Looks at what scipoten does*

wolf: Get your bleeding paw of my roof and heal it. And that magical bohoo better doen't give me any trouble.

*Starts the car, and starts driving out of the city*

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #87 on: 2006-10-21, 01:48:51 »

Scipoten kept his hand on the roof of the car and looked forward.

"This was used in the old days on chariots and wagons; it does wonders on vehicles these days."

As he focused on the road, Scipoten cracked a smirk. At nearly an instant, Bloodywolf and Scipoten's bodies became hard-pressed against the seats as the needle on the speedometer went from the 30-kph-mark all the way around until it firmly buried itself at the end of the dial. Just how fast they were going is unknown since the speedometer only read up to 100 kph, but they were going MUCH faster than that. Bloodywolf had trouble keeping a grip on the steering wheel and desperately maneuvered around obstacles. Despite the situation, Scipoten calmly spoke to Wolf.

"This isn't going to be any 'trouble', is it?"

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #88 on: 2006-10-22, 12:14:28 »

((Bold = toughts))

The car kept shaking more and more.

Wolf: William stop using so much bloodbuffs, or I'm shutting the supply.

((lets say wolf controlls the majority of the body enhancing and combat disciplines. While William exeeds in the all-round parts.))

Will: Your Drive this thing then!

Wolf: Bah, you know I can't. Besides your hummiliating us infront of the lock. Here hope this helps, best I can do.

As Scipoten looked towards William, he saw that williams skin became gray again and got dryer, his eyes, ususaly glowing a certaint colour became grey like but Williams grip strenghtened. And the car shaking stopped mostly, fully focused to avoid incoming cars who were closing by at ungodly rate.

Wolf: Left william, left.

William: Ok.

wolf: NOT THAT MUCH!

The car turned and did a short slip, almost hitting the wall as William turned, not used to this speed.

Will: got it.

The 2 hour trip was completed in a mere 20 minutes when they holded stop at an old manor ruins.

((for clairification, William has a haven in New york, but his other haven wich he shared with his sire was way out of the city.))
« Last Edit: 2006-10-23, 04:00:19 by Bloodywolf »

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #89 on: 2006-10-23, 05:19:29 »

When Bloodywolf hit the brakes to stop the car, the car stoped. Instantly. The car didn't skid, but the pair's bodies still felt the momentum and lunged forward at the sudden halt. Scipoten outstreched an arm and braced himself against the dash board while Bloodywolf braced himself against the steering wheel.

"New York is held by the Sabbat. They won't care about this little 'indiscretion' of mine."

Scipoten and Bloodywolf got out of the car at the same time. Scipoten took a moment to light a cigarette and laid his arm on the roof of the car.

"Had fun?"
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 26 queries.