Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2020-08-14, 09:39:11
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: AoR: How to survive against ennemies hunt of blood?  (Read 2844 times)

Vlad_III

Hello,

I'm playing great challenge on this mod with a new born kindred. My objective is to play all the game without death and with no coterie (I m playing the game using multiplayer lan to have new heroe and I can choose my clan).

I have just a really big difficulty against the Cappadocians. The kindreds hunt for blood (that's a good thing), but with no coterie, how a new kindred like me can echap when ennemies caught me? They entirely drink my blood until I die, and never release me  :'(

There is a possibility to escap when we are caught?  What is the parameters to know if a character will be bitten by an ennemie? (force perhaps?)

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: AoR: How to survive against ennemies hunt of blood?
« Reply #1 on: 2015-08-16, 09:50:59 »

You will need a neck guard. It will make it more difficult to be successfully grabbed. The Prague Smithy is setup to have VERY rare chance of adding one to his inventory [which sucks... literary and figuratively]. You could use the storyteller interface to just spawn one for you.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Vlad_III

« Reply #2 on: 2015-08-16, 10:12:00 »

I ever created a neckguard from storyteller (but I wanted to know if it was possible to not use cheat) because smith never wanted to sell neckguard.

It's seems that upgrading preferentially attribute Force protect the character from capture and bite.
Without neckguard (or force attribute <50 in my test), impossible to not be caught in fight and die... :'(

I think I will always create a neckguard at beginning to not have this trouble! ;)

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #3 on: 2015-08-16, 23:50:24 »

There will come a time where stuff like this will be considered when the new shop options are added in later aor releases.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Vlad_III

« Reply #4 on: 2015-08-22, 23:30:50 »

Ok good, neckguard is really essential in this mod  ;D

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 26 queries.