Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2020-08-04, 06:55:06
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: getting a new PC. Spec advise wanted for best VTM:R performance  (Read 2441 times)

Novitate Asher

• I bargain with snakes eyes

Im usin a mac laptop ATM and its just a pain to play games, so im shelling out for a Desktop PC.

Vamp is the main game I intend to run but I’ll be runnning shigher end games aswell...

So before I shell  out for anything too fancy any advice on specs, newer Graphics cards and OS that cause grief when runnin vamp.

Any  donations and help will be greatfully recieved.

(Donations should take the form of cold hard currency ) 8)

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net

I purchased all my stuff from www.newegg.com

MSI K8 Neo4 Mobo
Athlon64 3200 Fenice Processor
1gb Corsair RAM
ATI x700 SAPPHIRE OEM

I also purchased a custom body and it added up to less than 500 for all of the above.

When you add the seperate costs of Hard Drive and CD-ROM (or DVD-ROM) it can add up to almost 700 though this computer was purchased last year and the above parts may have dropped in price. You may be able to get something even better for the same cost I payed for mine.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Novitate Asher

• I bargain with snakes eyes

Cheers RM,

The canadian dollar bein as sucky as it is at the moment the conversion rate would kill me if I ordered from the site. I recon I can pick up componant parts from a mate on the cheap tho  :P

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 25 queries.