Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2020-08-07, 17:45:25
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Disciplines for Age of Redemption  (Read 3255 times)

Phantom of the Vamp

Disciplines for Age of Redemption
« on: 2011-02-25, 16:07:21 »

I've been trying to get the Assimite discipline Quietus to work with Age of Redemption 2011.  If anyone has any working tomes or disciplines I can add or try playing with AOR please let me know where I can download them.

Unfortunately the coding is way above my head trying to make Quietus work.  I've also somewhere downloaded Samedi (Thanatosis discipline), True Brujah (Temporis discipline), and Irish Gangrel (can't get the ring and necklace to work) but I can't seem to make those disciplines work either. 

In the AOR directory I've been putting the strings & misc folders inside the AoR.nob.  I've also been leaving the strings and misc folders in the AOR directory.  I've also been putting the *.class files for the disciplines inside the Codex.nob in the AOR directory but they still don't seem to work.

The Link for Assimite can be found here: http://planet-vampire.com/modules/files/view.php?id=326

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I really want to figure out and try out these other disciplines with AOR.

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: Disciplines for Age of Redemption
« Reply #1 on: 2011-03-02, 22:10:27 »

You need to do more than file drop. You need to do file editing. There can only be one game.ndd, game.ncd, game.npd, game.ndg, and effects.ned file per mod. You'll need to append data from one file to the next along with making sure class files are located in the Codex folder.

So in essence, you're kind of having to make a new mod. 
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Phantom of the Vamp

Re: Disciplines for Age of Redemption
« Reply #2 on: 2011-03-06, 01:13:32 »

Thanks for getting back to me.  I love AOR 2011 and currently me and 3 friends are going through multiplayer yet again.  I was hoping to try to figure out how to get this disaplain/tomes to work but I guess it makes more sense now that there were more files that needed to be updated.

I took a look at those files you mentioned and they seem to be text editable so when I've got some time I'll see if I can figure out how to get this working with AOR from your help topics.  And if I can't figure it out I guess I'll replay AOR with what's there.

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 26 queries.