Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2021-07-30, 20:28:34
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: GigaPack Final  (Read 37207 times)

EtaYorius

• Jewish Gothic Chef
  • Team
  • EtaYorius Mystic
    • CLICK HERE TO VISIT MYSPACE SITE.
Re: GigaPack Final
« Reply #15 on: 2011-03-06, 08:16:26 »

Well it was actually supposed to be... i just kinda forgot to ADD the true "EasterEgg" NOT file... which it would let you use each and every NPC in Giga as Playable Char.

I think i am going to release another really really small addon just for that, dont know when though.

Victims... arent we all?

Phantom of the Vamp

« Reply #16 on: 2011-03-08, 21:11:22 »

Easter's coming, I want my easter egg, Not!   :) 

j/k  Any chance you can just add the easter egg as another download on the Gigapack page?  On the plus size the small file will save bandwidth from some of us having to redownload the whole thing.  ;)

Signothorn

• Team
« Reply #17 on: 2011-03-09, 11:31:17 »

I agree with it being separate, especially if it included new content, unless there was also the option to have every character also available as an npc. It would make it harder to place characters in strange positions. You'd also have to respawn them again if you had a saved MP game, for those ST's who like to set everything up before they start.

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #18 on: 2011-03-09, 12:11:09 »

Might be a good idea to separate the files out like MoTA. Most of my updates to MoTA are to the system file. Tends to make things easier.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

EtaYorius

• Jewish Gothic Chef
  • Team
  • EtaYorius Mystic
« Reply #19 on: 2011-03-20, 08:42:16 »

Here is your wooden stick signo, the item is ready to spawn in the ST Panel, i think its called _SignoWoodStick, should be arround the first items on your ST Panel.
Victims... arent we all?

EtaYorius

• Jewish Gothic Chef
  • Team
  • EtaYorius Mystic
« Reply #20 on: 2011-03-20, 08:47:52 »

About the addon, i had planned to put a Template inside a nob file that will contain all the info to select all the giga models as Playable chars, the file of this addon should be arround 100kb, since all the material is inside giga you wont really need to download a ubber huge file again, but you should only use the addon considering that Giga is installed properly into Main Vamp.
Victims... arent we all?

EtaYorius

• Jewish Gothic Chef
  • Team
  • EtaYorius Mystic
« Reply #21 on: 2011-05-10, 20:10:21 »

Oh my GOD... i found couple of nasty nasty mistakes in the last version of Giga... mostly props, some body parts are HUMONGOUS! no idea how that happened... i think i am going to spend the whole spawning stuff from giga, this pisses me off...
Victims... arent we all?

EtaYorius

• Jewish Gothic Chef
  • Team
  • EtaYorius Mystic
« Reply #22 on: 2011-05-12, 16:38:46 »

HOLY... i been working on that Giga_Expansion, been rearranging ALL the models as playable in this expansion, what is INCREDIBLE is the HUMONGOUS amount of models i have put in GigaPack all over the years... so far made arround 50 char models as playable in MP, but i am not even 10% done... this is going to take a while... and i am starting to get lazy, there is just too many of them...
Victims... arent we all?

Paine

« Reply #23 on: 2011-05-12, 18:43:17 »

HOLY... i been working on that Giga_Expansion, been rearranging ALL the models as playable in this expansion, what is INCREDIBLE is the HUMONGOUS amount of models i have put in GigaPack all over the years... so far made arround 50 char models as playable in MP, but i am not even 10% done... this is going to take a while... and i am starting to get lazy, there is just too many of them...

What are you changing to make them playable? If it's the same (or close to) for each model I could automate it with my not editor.

EtaYorius

• Jewish Gothic Chef
  • Team
  • EtaYorius Mystic
« Reply #24 on: 2011-05-12, 19:17:02 »

Well pretty much creating a new _Not file with all the characters that are not already as "playable", which are hundreds of them... GigaPack has more models than what the actual game has already hahaha... 400mb+ of props and models.

If you can actually do it with your version it would be awsome, the thing would be know which chars are already playable.
Victims... arent we all?

Paine

« Reply #25 on: 2011-05-12, 21:28:38 »

Well pretty much creating a new _Not file with all the characters that are not already as "playable", which are hundreds of them... GigaPack has more models than what the actual game has already hahaha... 400mb+ of props and models.

If you can actually do it with your version it would be awsome, the thing would be know which chars are already playable.

Done. I haven't tested it fully (just created a player, checked the list) but it should work.

EtaYorius

• Jewish Gothic Chef
  • Team
  • EtaYorius Mystic
« Reply #26 on: 2011-05-13, 07:00:02 »

Holy shit you did it... haha thanks a lot man, you saved me like 3 days of works.

I thought you were long gone from Vamp, hehe good to see you still aiding what little is left of community.
Victims... arent we all?

EtaYorius

• Jewish Gothic Chef
  • Team
  • EtaYorius Mystic
« Reply #27 on: 2011-05-13, 12:05:54 »

Uploaded Paine GigaExpansion over at GigaPack main site.
Victims... arent we all?

EtaYorius

• Jewish Gothic Chef
  • Team
  • EtaYorius Mystic
« Reply #28 on: 2011-06-02, 09:05:03 »

These are some of the things i plan to add in the next version:

Many new props, mostly new animated Tv, Consoles, HDLed Monitors.

Added 3 zombie Kids... i dont know... when ever i fill a map with zombies i still wondered where the zombies kids are...

also corrected many animations, fixed and added the Aliengun and fixed many many other stuff... i still added other stuff but you got to try and see it.

Victims... arent we all?

EtaYorius

• Jewish Gothic Chef
  • Team
  • EtaYorius Mystic
« Reply #29 on: 2011-09-16, 23:09:20 »

Take a look signo.
Victims... arent we all?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.