Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2020-07-15, 21:57:59
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: AOR v2010 Leopold Crash  (Read 3298 times)

Cruento

AOR v2010 Leopold Crash
« on: 2010-10-09, 06:36:36 »

Hi there,

First of all, I am very happy with this mod, and I thank you alot for doing it. Now with the issue :-), everything was just fine, except when I reached Modern Times and Society of Leopold, fatal crashes occur about very often here. As it was happening in Society of Leopold 3, I tried directly moving on Leopold 2, unfortunately that didn't prevent the game from crashing the same way. Any Ideas ?
   In advance, Thanks.

Phantom of the Vamp

Re: AOR v2010 Leopold Crash
« Reply #1 on: 2010-12-25, 11:38:22 »

Same thing happens to me.  Hopefully it'l get fixed for AOR 2011.  ;)

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: AOR v2010 Leopold Crash
« Reply #2 on: 2011-01-12, 14:11:13 »

Okay... I finally looked into this and figured out what the crash is most likely about. It appears that giving an "actor" or "AI" a quick weapon that destroys at 0 makes the game unstable. So... the cause of the crash was [probably] the leopold workers who are equipped with holywater. The AI was originally setup to use "endless holywater" and now we know why.

So this should be fixed now, but I'll run more tests. Odd, this didn't pop up before launch... I must have changed the leopold workers at the last moment without testing them or thinking of the consequences.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 26 queries.