Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2020-08-13, 19:48:16
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Still worth it?  (Read 8408 times)

Azraelthe7th

• Demon Vilicus
    • Shadownessence: The World of Darkness Unfolded
Re: Still worth it?
« Reply #15 on: 2009-07-24, 22:51:16 »

I can't seem to want to let go of the project.  I'm still working on finalizing the Szlacta's normal map so that I can complete that character.

After that, I'm not quite sure how to proceed.  Blender doesn't have a fully working exporter for Source games, so my option would be to use the XSI mod Tool, likely in a virtual machine.

That would take some time as I'd need to get used to XSI's controls, but at least for me the project ain't quite dead yet.

I figure if I can get enough reference images, I could try and build a basic version of Prague.  Maybe just blocks as placeholders until we get proper buildings.
Come see the World of Darkness unfold.
Dark Ages Christof Romulad: 55%

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: Still worth it?
« Reply #16 on: 2009-09-06, 01:27:27 »

There was a bit of talking on MSN on whether we should try building for Sandbox 2 (Crysis).

I'm kind of practicing my artsy stuff with me mansion for Redemption. It's coming along slow, but what I do with the mansion could help inspire me to do some stuff for this project. Granted, the Crysis editor is likely to be totally alien to me compared to the hammer.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 27 queries.