Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2020-08-04, 07:08:36
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Single Player Bugs  (Read 13977 times)

ORI

Re: Single Player Bugs
« Reply #15 on: 2009-04-03, 12:55:43 »

Javo I think me trying to make a video of Said animation(because it cant be seen in still frames) would take more time than you Creating a Christoph Character, Launching a LAN game and Trying to Attack something with Bear Hands or Melee weapon and Watching how the Combat Animation Doesnt work(arms dont swing).

Well ok it can be more specific but dont need to dig through NOT files to see it
Could be the cause of such thing is the NOT file may direct to the wrong animation set but I could be wrong..

And btw No one want to Test this new release in MP?

Iv setup Hamachi Channel :
Name: WoDal
Password : vtmr

Edit: Soon Ill be digging through NOT files anyway I guess cause Im already Rigging the Obteneberation model so I could look into it more deeply then

To Make Sure I used the same models with Regular Redemption and it works fine which leads me to believe the problem is in WoDal NOT files somewhere
« Last Edit: 2009-04-03, 13:51:01 by ORI »

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #16 on: 2009-04-03, 14:33:39 »

They swing on my end. I tested both Christof and Christof MD. They work for me.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

ORI

« Reply #17 on: 2009-04-03, 15:35:11 »

On MP?

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #18 on: 2009-04-03, 21:29:41 »

Yes.

I suspect this problem is caused by a template you installed or created.
« Last Edit: 2009-04-04, 00:09:16 by Javokis »
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

ORI

« Reply #19 on: 2009-04-04, 09:04:47 »

That is odd since with all other mods(and without mods ) the animation behaves normally, but ill uninstall and reinstall WoDal and try again

ORI

« Reply #20 on: 2009-04-15, 23:54:01 »

Psychic Projection not working, I tested it using an NPC

Also where does one change the character's Aura and Telepathy
« Last Edit: 2009-04-16, 00:05:48 by ORI »

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #21 on: 2009-09-03, 00:32:40 »

4 months later I finally test this. Psychic Projection works fine on my end. Yes I tested this on an NPC rather than just a player. I should probably make a video to show what it's supposed to look like when used.

Aura has been made simplistic now. Aura simply checks for the Aura stat on the target. If you want to set Aura, use the SetAura command. Telepathy now uses a "trigger" type of event on a target ai.

You would script how telepathy will work on a target by creating an {event: telepathy} within the target's AI script. Since I created such a broad capability for Telepathy, I didn't get around to finishing it. That would require me to script every AI with the telepathy event. This allows you to create all kinds of different effects when using telepathy on a target.

thrakkemarn

« Reply #22 on: 2010-06-05, 20:07:27 »

Hi! This is a great mod, just started using it after taking VTMR off the shelf after many years. I absolutely love everything this mod does.

I am however encountering a slight problem (and I'm using it to play through the single-player). The problem lies with Wilhelm's use of Entrancement. I first encountered it with Mercurio. Wilhelm entranced him and I couldn't kill him. I managed to get around this by spamming celerity strikes with WIlhelm's Feral Claws to kill him.

However, I'm now at the Golem and the same thing happened. He's my big cuddly ally and I can't target him for attacks. I suppose I can celerity spam him to death too, but this feels overly cheap and is quite annoying to boot. I'm wondering if there's a solution other than disabling Entrancement in Wilhelm's AI?

Thanks in advance and thanks for the great mod!

p.s. For now I've changed Wilhelm's Entrance AI code to this, so he only uses it when there's at least 2 enemies (I think):
Code: [Select]
{iterate: 800, caster, entrace, people}
{check: actorflags: entrace, not:talkto}
{check: actorflags: entrace, not:neutral}
{check: actorflags: entrace, not:dead}
{check: compare, text, <id.caster>, not:equal:<id.entracek>}
{check: compare, value, <team.caster>, not:equal:<team.entrace>}
{var: caster, validentrancetargets, integer, <var.caster.validentrancetargets> + 1}
{endcheck}
{enditerate}

{check: effect, caster, not:ef_disc_entrancement}
{check: compare, text, <id.caster>, not:equal:<id.current>}
{check: compare, value, <var.caster.validentrancetargets>, not:below:2}
{effectbylevel: caster, caster, refresh, ef_restrain, 0, 6000}
{holt: caster}
{execute: caster, target, Vampires\Presence\pnp_disc_entrancement, cast}
{delay: 5}
{endcheck}

{check: combat, caster, true}
{check: compare, text, <id.caster>, not:equal:<id.current>}
{check: effect, caster, not:ef_sys_aggravated}
{check: compare, value, <stat.caster.blood>, is:above:0}
{check: compare, value, <stat.caster.health>, is:below:5}
{execute: caster, caster, Vampires\Common\pnp_disc_bloodhealai, cast}
{delay: 3}
{endcheck}
« Last Edit: 2010-06-05, 20:20:20 by thrakkemarn »

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #23 on: 2010-06-06, 01:07:57 »

Glad you like and welcome to the forum. ;)

Other than a slight typo here (remove the leading k):

{iterate: 800, caster, entrace, people}
      {check: actorflags: entrace, not:talkto}
      {check: actorflags: entrace, not:neutral}
      {check: actorflags: entrace, not:dead}
      {check: compare, text, <id.caster>, not:equal:<id.entracek>}
      {check: compare, value, <team.caster>, not:equal:<team.entrace>}
         {var: caster, validentrancetargets, integer, <var.caster.validentrancetargets> + 1}
      {endcheck}
   {enditerate}

Looks like it should work assuming you fix the typo.
« Last Edit: 2010-06-06, 01:10:39 by Javokis »

thrakkemarn

« Reply #24 on: 2010-06-06, 09:29:19 »

Wow thanks for the fast response!
I tried it and it worked for the golem fight  ;D

I also made one other alteration to Wilhem's AI. I'm assuming it reads the AI file from top to bottom for targeting. I think the way you have it set Wilhelm prioritizes feeding over healing himself in combat, and I had him die because he started sucking on some Cappadocian when he only had 2 HP left. So what I did was move the check for combat healing above the feeding check.

He's a beast though, I was pretty floored when I first saw him celerity+feral claws 4 guys to death.

One final issue/thought regarding feeding: is there anyway to show the blood bar on your target? And is there anyway to make the AI stop feeding when they are either at full BP or when they are taking damage? It works pretty well now, they feed until the target dies, but I was just wondering.

Thanks again!

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #25 on: 2010-06-06, 23:04:23 »

I used the custom feed command because it fits the pnp blood pool. I still have the "Feed" command included with Wodal that uses the original system version of feed (with blood bar), but it'll drain blood at 3 bp per second and that's hard coded. So you have a choice of removing the pnp blood pool values to get the original feed system to work without killing the victim within seconds (so to get the blood bar). Or you could just deal with not having a blood bar so to have a feed system that works with the pnp blood pool values.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 27 queries.