Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2020-08-04, 07:35:01
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: [Download] Maps of the Ages  (Read 28641 times)

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
[Download] Maps of the Ages
« on: 2006-07-29, 19:04:33 »

« Last Edit: 2010-03-13, 00:41:48 by Javokis »
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

English TomTom

Re: Maps of the Ages Download
« Reply #1 on: 2006-07-29, 22:39:22 »

Awesome dude!!,haha when i read this post it was like..i donno like...i cant explain it,haha,its awesome...yeah....lalala.. :)
<a href="http://profile.mygamercard.net/Doyle+Caiafa" target="_blank">" border="0[/url]

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #2 on: 2006-07-29, 23:30:16 »

lol ok. I just hope my badnwidth will survive this...  :-\
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

English TomTom

« Reply #3 on: 2006-07-30, 00:24:45 »

heh,so does this also have all the maps u got in ur classic map pack 1 and 2 as well?
<a href="http://profile.mygamercard.net/Doyle+Caiafa" target="_blank">" border="0[/url]

Mort

• Team
« Reply #4 on: 2006-07-30, 04:12:03 »

congrats rainmoon, good job.  I know it has taken you a lot of time to do this.  Probably the best pack in vampire history.  I got them downloading right now ;)
"Ordog, when I said "Give me some gold," I meant to do some cool moves; not drop a bag of gold.."

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #5 on: 2006-07-30, 09:58:50 »

heh,so does this also have all the maps u got in ur classic map pack 1 and 2 as well?

It has everything I can find. BTW: I have removed several downloads from my site to conserve bandwidth:

Classic Mega Pack
BLUEORBS Prop Pack

Best Maps 1 & 2
Crimson Keep Map Pack

Sense these are already in MoTA, I figured I would remove the other files.
« Last Edit: 2006-07-30, 10:32:44 by Rainmoon »

Andvill

Re: [Sticky] Maps of the Ages Download
« Reply #6 on: 2006-08-11, 07:58:11 »

Ok I dled all the needed files.  Deleted all my maps outta my vamp folder, but now everytime I click a map I crash to desktop, any help with that?

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #7 on: 2006-08-11, 13:31:00 »

Hmm. Well I made these images for you to help visualize the proper installation of MoTA. Take note of any inconsistancies (This image is of a minimum install WITH VERSION 1.1 GAME PATCH):

***THESE IMAGES ARE OF A FRESH MINIMUM INSTALL OF THE REDEMPTION GAME WITH VERSION 1.1 GAME PATCH***

Note the circled areas:

These are all of the Codex class files that should be included in MoTA's Codex folder. Be sure that they are all there:

Also take note of the codex path. Be sure that's where those class files went.

***THESE IMAGES ARE OF A FRESH MINIMUM INSTALL OF THE REDEMPTION GAME WITH VERSION 1.1 GAME PATCH***

« Last Edit: 2006-08-11, 13:47:42 by Rainmoon »

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #8 on: 2006-08-11, 14:37:32 »

Ok finnaly, the meter has been reset, gonne wait till night hours and gonne DL All the files on E-mod and save em somewhere.
William - Bloodywolf - Me
Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, Wrath, Envy, Pride and Lust.
Which one shalt thou pick today?

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #9 on: 2006-08-12, 23:20:09 »

When I try to download them, I get redirected to the main page.

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #10 on: 2006-08-13, 00:22:50 »

They work just fine on my end. Try the right-click on them and choose 'Save Link(target) As..."

See if that helps. I did enable hotlink protection earlier today.
« Last Edit: 2006-08-13, 01:00:22 by Rainmoon »

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #11 on: 2006-08-13, 05:33:40 »

Cool. Thanks. It worked.

Nrvnqsr Chaos

« Reply #12 on: 2006-08-14, 14:48:01 »

Ok I dled all the needed files.  Deleted all my maps outta my vamp folder, but now everytime I click a map I crash to desktop, any help with that?

I've got this same problem.  Previously, I installed the White Rabbit mod, though I doubt that would be the culprit.  EDIT: Just remembered that I also installed AoRMod as well.

I extracted each of the .zip files' contents to the Vampire folder, and everything seems to look like your example pics.  I can find no missing or misplaced files.

I get the following error upon crashing to desktop.

This error occurs no matter which map I select, even the default maps and salons.  It did not occur prior to installing the MoTA Megapack.
« Last Edit: 2006-08-14, 22:08:32 by Nrvnqsr Chaos »

It's pronounced "Nero Chaos," if you're curious
Available for gaming almost any time.  Just give me a time and a place.

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #13 on: 2006-08-14, 18:20:22 »

All I can think of is that the problem is most likely with your computers. Something is absent that I have that you guys don't. I have done several re-installs of the game in various areas. I have even tested out what would happen if important files were missing. The only thing I have discovered is that if you did not properly install MoTA_Core.nob correctly, you will crash to desktop trying to load the maps. Well you'll get a frozen 'Load' message.

That's all I have discovered.

Other than that, you might have swap memory limitations that could be interfering with the pack. Make sure you have enough space (with room to spare) to install the pack.

Nrvnqsr Chaos

« Reply #14 on: 2006-08-14, 21:36:39 »

Well, I'm sure there's no memory limitations.  My computer's got 512 MB of system memory (448 usable, thanks to Windows), 142 gigabytes of free HD space, and my paging file size is set to a range between 1536 and 2048 Megabytes.  Should be more than enough for Redemption to run.

I'll rant out my system specs for you.  Maybe you'll spot something that's incompatible with the pack...

Processor: AMD Athlon 64 3200+, 1.99 Ghz
Video Card: ATI Radeon XPRESS 200-series, 256MB
Sound Card: Realtek AC97 Audio

I'm going to keep tinkering with it,  because I really want to be able to play this map compilation.  Thanks for at least looking at the problem and trying to find a solution.

EDIT: OK... time to list every last inconsistency between my Vampire folder and your screenies up there.

• There's 3 folders in my Vampire directory that you do not have - AoRMod, E-Mod1.8, and Video (the last of which I assume is because I did a full install instead of minimum)
  • I have 3 files in my Vampire directory that you do not have - Vampire_AoR.exe, Vampire_AoRKey.exe, and Rabbit.nob
  • The .nob files have a generic file icon instead of the one you show
  • The classes.zip file has a WinRAR icon instead of the one you show (probably because I use WinRAR)
  • The .class files in the Vampire/Codex directory have a generic file icon instead of the one you show

These are all the differences between my Vampire folder and yours.  I did previously insall AoRMod, and tried to install E-Mod, but stopped when a screen came up during install that said that only the E-Mod team is allowed to install the mod - I figured that, despite it being made publically available, it would be best to not install it, since I'm not a member of any mod testing team that I'm aware of.

UPDATE: Continued tinkering around, problem is partially fixed.  I first tried reinstalling Redemption, but noticed that it wouldn't reinstall after being uninstalled.  I noticed that Redemption is a non-unicode application, and I had my code-page settings set for Japanese for non-unicode applications.  I disabled all foreign language services and switched the code page back to English.  After a couple restarts, Redemption installed flawlessly.  Once reinstalled, before I did anything else, I re-extracted MOTA from its archives fresh and reapplied it.  Firing up Vampire, entering my CD-key, and loading up a multiplayer LAN game (where I was the only player,) most of the maps work fine, with maybe a few texture issues.  I know Hammond By Night works OK (the lighting is a little weird in some places, and there's a faint box around my character's shadows), and all the default maps work alright, but VVV's Haven is black and almost textureless, and it crashes upon exit with the error message I posted above.  Choddy's Tzimisce Loft doesn't work at all - crashes upon loading with the above error message.

I'll continue tinkering around, let me know if you recognize any of these problems and/or have solutions for them.
« Last Edit: 2006-08-14, 23:06:41 by Nrvnqsr Chaos »

It's pronounced "Nero Chaos," if you're curious
Available for gaming almost any time.  Just give me a time and a place.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 25 queries.