Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2020-08-04, 07:56:01
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: 32bit texture support?  (Read 2525 times)

Demortia

• The Crimson Keep
32bit texture support?
« on: 2006-07-07, 05:08:56 »

Hey there, I had a report a while back that the Dark Future texture pack crashes Vamp when run under 32bit. I assume this is due to the textures not supporting 32 bit but I have no idea how to fix this issue. The prog I used to create the textures had no mention of the bit format that they saved in so I'm a bit stumped on this one.

Any idea how I might go about fixing this issue?
A Guest once said to me "Oh I like Roleplaying, I just dont like it when people stand around pretending to be Vampires!"

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: 32bit texture support?
« Reply #1 on: 2006-07-07, 08:21:02 »

That's strange because the textures work just fine for me. At least for the stuff I placed on my site.

If they can point me to a specific map, I could take a yander at it.  ;)
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: 32bit texture support?
« Reply #2 on: 2006-08-01, 11:38:08 »

Also try referring your members to the MoTA_Textures.zip file available at the Maps of the Ages topic here at E-mods.net. Topic link here:

https://e-mods.net/forum/index.php?topic=67.0

I included your Dark Future Textures and for extra measure reformated them to be sure they are set to 24-bit uncompressed mode.  ;)
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 25 queries.