Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2023-01-30, 00:34:04
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Maps Needed  (Read 25416 times)

English TomTom

Re: Maps Needed
« Reply #15 on: 2006-07-24, 02:08:25 »

hahah yup,i got ur map mega packs and what not,still going through them:P,but most of them iv played allready throughout the years,kinda sux exploring it all..alone,hah lol
<a href="http://profile.mygamercard.net/Doyle+Caiafa" target="_blank">" border="0[/url]

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #16 on: 2006-07-24, 09:10:30 »

Pff, I doubt we would be able to learn how the mpas are build by the end of our lives... Thats like 800 hours of gameplay just to learn there layout. not ot mention the Replayability when a storyteller uses them.
William - Bloodywolf - Me
Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, Wrath, Envy, Pride and Lust.
Which one shalt thou pick today?

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #17 on: 2006-07-24, 14:26:50 »

It's all about finding a good location to use for a story. Doesn't matter if it's new or old. It just depends on whether it is USEFUL. I'm almost finished with this pack - actually I am done - if I continue to look for maps, I'll never be done. I just need to compile another list, remake the nob file and setup a zipper.

Then it'll be ready for upload. After this, It's all individual stuff I'll be working with. This pack is NOT for 56k users, but I was thinking about burning a disc for those whom request one. MoTA is kindof in its own little world and thus will not work with the original maps. It was configured quite massively to provent conflicts within the pack itself and thus can only be used with other MoTA users.

The upside is that you can run over 200 maps without the game getting all pissy with you. Everything is fixed, everything should work together stabily. Freaking thing is huge.  :P
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #18 on: 2006-07-24, 15:13:31 »

I do have a 10 ig limit every month, so don't repost the pack saying you made a huge mistake :-p

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #19 on: 2006-07-24, 20:08:20 »

What the... 10gig download limit?

YOU'RE SCREWED! LOL j/k
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

English TomTom

« Reply #20 on: 2006-07-24, 20:41:06 »

Yeah thats all im really going through the maps for,is a good place for an rp though no one really rps anymore
<a href="http://profile.mygamercard.net/Doyle+Caiafa" target="_blank">" border="0[/url]

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #21 on: 2006-07-25, 00:28:13 »

Crimson Keep rps quite a bit these days. NYC RPG guild does too.

Mainly the Guilds. I was thinking about starting one (Order of the Taliant).

English TomTom

« Reply #22 on: 2006-07-25, 00:34:10 »

yeah i seen crimson keep now and then online,but they r more of a ''private group'',back in the day i use to rp with Rian Pain,donno if u heard of him or not but yeah,thats when i first started lol,later on i joined up with Lenora minouge,it was all pnp,rolling and what not,and wilderness rage for a bit,BUT anyways,i miss rping,every weekend night goin on vamp to rp.hehehe,but if u do start one,id defintly join or what not,if its cool with u and all
« Last Edit: 2006-07-25, 00:51:15 by Sean Fear »

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #23 on: 2006-07-25, 06:26:19 »

once tought about joining crimson keep, but i quikcly realised that my Roleplaying skills were a mouse compaired to an elephant, and that I (and still am) not in the posession of the needed books other then the Malkavian Clanbook.

ORI

« Reply #24 on: 2006-07-25, 09:03:03 »

Owning the books is no real problem when it comes for most guilds since they dont really use character sheets other than whats in game and so the roll system is only loosely based on the corebook if at all(which typicly results in balance issues) , even CK keep for some kind of custom rule system.

The only thing you might not know from anything else is the various disciplines (unless of course its decieded they act like what they are in the PC game).

I kind of miss hardcore P&P, but the group I played with disbanded long ago and I dont know what alias they use anymore, used to be Raz[severed], Zurdael, Saurien, Phalgoth, UV ? ect. Anyway ,it gets complicated when people start with Changling ,Werewolf, and Hunter

English TomTom

« Reply #25 on: 2006-07-25, 13:16:00 »

once tought about joining crimson keep, but i quikcly realised that my Roleplaying skills were a mouse compaired to an elephant, and that I (and still am) not in the posession of the needed books other then the Malkavian Clanbook.

You are pretty good ar RPing though,but i know what u mean,CK does seem pretty....i donno the word lol, they seem very profesional and very good rpers,and u wouldnt want to embarrasing yourself for not...''rping good?''lol i donno,thats jus an observers opinion,but i never rped with them b4 so they might not be like that all
« Last Edit: 2006-07-25, 13:27:05 by Sean Fear »

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #26 on: 2006-07-25, 17:18:45 »

I once joined a session, I couldn't keep up and they sometimes had to wait for me to understand... shure I was 14 back then, but still...

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #27 on: 2006-07-26, 09:44:24 »

Does anyone have the source files to Celtic Realm?

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #28 on: 2006-07-27, 00:41:11 »

Ok never the less, it's going to take awhile to get this map pack ready. I need to take screenshots of all of these maps, but I want them to look pretty so it's going to take awhile exploring all of them and finding good angles to take pics and such and such.

I also need to construct the page. Much like the concept used at our old server, the new page will be large and informative, containing pros and cons of every map along with their images. I also want to categorize the maps by Ancient Times, Victorian Age, Modern Day, Umbra, Mods, and Crossovers.

It's going to be a very large page all nice and neatly layed out. At least that's the plan.

English TomTom

« Reply #29 on: 2006-07-27, 01:46:36 »

cant wait :P
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 26 queries.