Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2020-09-21, 18:21:52
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

Author Topic: What games ya playin'?  (Read 56378 times)

Mort

• Team
Re: What games ya playin'?
« Reply #45 on: 2006-08-13, 09:26:20 »

wow you had the same problem as i did with cliff.  i wasn't too far off in the game though.. but i also decided to restart the game. that was when i first got it.
"Ordog, when I said "Give me some gold," I meant to do some cool moves; not drop a bag of gold.."

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #46 on: 2006-08-13, 14:20:30 »

Good god! It's totally different now. I didn't even get Adray on my side the first time I played. I never even encountered the guy. I wonder if it's because he doesn't appear on Earth difficulty level. It's all good. I find the Battle Trophies... interesting.

I didn't get battle trophies the first time I played.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #47 on: 2006-08-26, 16:57:05 »

Have you ever tried to fight Crosell with the Gutsy Bunny? Pain in the ass.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Mort

• Team
« Reply #48 on: 2006-08-27, 14:37:26 »

LMAO!!!!

Crosell was the hardest boss ive ever faced for some reason. i lvled out the ass to beat him. always got past his first form and then died pm his second form.

I can beat him no problem now though. i dunno what was wrong
"Ordog, when I said "Give me some gold," I meant to do some cool moves; not drop a bag of gold.."

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #49 on: 2006-08-27, 19:27:41 »

I noticed that Crosell becomes more powerful when you fight him with tripple EXP in your battle bonuses. When I tried to fight him with battle bonuses (all 4 of them) and combined it with Gutsy Bunny, I had my rear handed to me at level 55~. I can only imagine the kind of EXP I would have gained from him...  :o
« Last Edit: 2006-08-27, 19:29:15 by Rainmoon »

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #50 on: 2006-08-28, 15:22:23 »

Ok weird. I found the 1/1 Scale Bunny, but what is with the -50% movement reduction to the entire party? Is that a typo on the developer's end? The item is worth quite a bit - 82,000 fol. Unless there's something special waiting for me for keeping this bunny, I may just sell it. The speed reduction is killing me.

[edit]

I found another one. Makes me wonder what would happen if I decided to have kept that last one...

[edit again]

Bah! I'll just sell em' combining them together just makes things worse. I guess it's a huge and heavy crystal bunny created for the sole purpose of selling.
« Last Edit: 2007-01-01, 12:14:41 by Javokis »

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #51 on: 2006-11-14, 22:48:45 »

I have Morrowind GotY, but have only tried it a little bit.

ORI

« Reply #52 on: 2006-11-15, 02:51:46 »

The Bloodmoon part of the game is very well done IMO , almost set it apart from the rest of the game (probably cause it was the secound expansion , developed after a long time).

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #53 on: 2006-12-23, 11:12:20 »

Well I finally beat Ocean Star: Till the end of time.

Now I'm off to play Final Fantasy X.

Rainmoon

« Reply #54 on: 2006-12-30, 13:02:26 »

Dang it. FF10 can be quite involved.

I'm trying to get through the Gagazet Mountains, but fighting Seymour is pain in the ass with his annihilation attack. The guy literally kills my entire coterie within one massive swoop. I can't find a defense against it. I guess the best thing to do is raise all the overdrives on my aeons prior to the boss fight and cross my fingers.

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #55 on: 2007-01-01, 12:23:58 »

I beat Final Fantasy X. What ever made that game was on some serious crack or something. It was weird, but good.

Now I'm off to play Final Fantasy X-2.

English TomTom

« Reply #56 on: 2007-01-01, 16:09:43 »

uhh the games I'm playin are.., Dragonball Z budokai  tenkaichi 2 for nintendo Wii, lol its acutaly pretty fun game, lol
<a href="http://profile.mygamercard.net/Doyle+Caiafa" target="_blank">" border="0[/url]

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #57 on: 2007-01-01, 19:41:10 »

I like FF10, but so far I am NOT liking FF10-2. I don't like the sudden change from turn based system to realtime without any real changes to gameplay. All they did was add uberly faster enemies that wont wait for their turn anymore. They will just keep attacking you while you're trying to make a selection. I don't think that realtime combat and selection menues mix all to well. If they are going to make FF real time it should be done Star Ocean style where you can move around and attack with single button presses rather than having to make complex selections while your enemies pummle you to death. I also don't like the fact that I'm stuck with playing only females. There is no party options other than the dresspheres, which don't seem to fascinate me so much.

How FF10-2 ended up on the 'Greatest Hits' list is a mystery to me.

BTW: The constantly played techno 70's music makes me want to mute my TV.

El Gostro

• Very Sane wreck
« Reply #58 on: 2007-01-01, 21:06:15 »

Easy answer Javos man!

*wank wank wankie japanese style pop star a wank wank*

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #59 on: 2007-01-01, 21:58:02 »

Uhm... let me try to interprete this:

You're saying FF10-2 was made for hormone driven teenagers who jerk off to anime chicks?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 25 queries.