Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2020-09-21, 17:41:32
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: What games ya playin'?  (Read 56369 times)

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: What games ya playin'?
« Reply #30 on: 2006-08-06, 12:29:53 »

Stuck again. Now I'm at Kaddan. There's this creature there with some kind of force field that I can't penetrate.

Hmm. I had to retreat.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #31 on: 2006-08-06, 14:42:26 »

Run to the hills... or looks for a walk-trough on google.
William - Bloodywolf - Me
Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, Wrath, Envy, Pride and Lust.
Which one shalt thou pick today?

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #32 on: 2006-08-06, 22:47:08 »

No need. I figured it out.

Now I'm at the Barr Caverns looking for the Dragon Road. I have some kind of flute, but am trying to figure out where to use it...
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Mort

• Team
« Reply #33 on: 2006-08-07, 05:54:30 »

Ill give you a clue... go to the highest area up in the barr mountains into a dragon graveyard looking area. not the one in the cave, but the area highest up on the mountain.  look for a flying dragon's shadow in that area and run into it.  That should lead you to some answers. if your still stuck, let me know
"Ordog, when I said "Give me some gold," I meant to do some cool moves; not drop a bag of gold.."

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #34 on: 2006-08-07, 15:48:57 »

I did go up there before posting, but I guess I need to go BACK you're saying? Like usually, I missed something.  :-\

Mort

• Team
« Reply #35 on: 2006-08-07, 16:00:03 »

did you see what the little dragon did at the cave place?  take note of the different face appearances and what it says he looks like.. after that, look around for a dragon looking door in the barr caves.

if you didn't notice, you can play the flute by pressing square.  try experimenting playing different tunes.  there are 4 different tunes.

pressing square lightly
pressing square lightly and hold it down for a few seconds
pressing square hard
pressing square hard and hold it down for a few seconds.
"Ordog, when I said "Give me some gold," I meant to do some cool moves; not drop a bag of gold.."

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #36 on: 2006-08-07, 16:03:14 »

Now that part I didn't know. Square hmm? Alright then. Thanks.  ;)

Mort

• Team
« Reply #37 on: 2006-08-07, 16:33:24 »

er... i mean circle ;D lol

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #38 on: 2006-08-07, 16:36:14 »

Say what? Now I'm confused.  ???

I'll just press a bunch of buttons till something happens.  :P

Mort

• Team
« Reply #39 on: 2006-08-07, 18:45:12 »

press circle to play the flute.

pressing circle lightly
pressing circle lightly and hold it down for a few seconds
pressing circle hard
pressing circle hard and hold it down for a few seconds.

i thought it was square but i checked and its circle. so void out anything i said about sqaure and replace it with circle  ;D

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #40 on: 2006-08-09, 23:41:17 »

Alright. I'm really far in the game now. I'm right up to the Sphere.

I'm not stuck, just weak and need to train (currently at level 60). I noticed the arena is a great place for that. I read somewhere that your party's AI is adaptive and will follow patterns based on what you have used when controlling them. I noticed that Cliff uses my typical long range strong attack then strikes again when opponent is in the air, then two more times with normal attacks. It's the same pattern I used a lot in combat. Very handy too. Hehe

I'm currently training Sophia's AI to be mean with the Symboligy. I never knew she could be so powerful until I introduced her to the arena. I was laughing as she rises 6 levels per combat and gaining tons of symboligy powers and skills. She can even use her symboligy spells as attacks. How interesting. I have much to do with this game yet...

Mort

• Team
« Reply #41 on: 2006-08-10, 02:02:40 »

yes sir you are correct... sophia is one of my main party members... it will either be her or adray in my party.

EXP building hint:  Fight the "insect lords" in the battle arena with triple exp bonus battle on.  It will give you a ton of exp.  They aren't really hard. When you fight them, use sophia or adray to constantly use deep freeze on the group for massive damage total (they are week against ice)  Other than that congrats on getting that far... did i not tell you the game gets really interesting later on?  ;D

PS: The enforcers rule! they are my favorite type of executioner.  My favorite scene in the entire game is where they blow the hell out of the earth.. that and when they blow up the aquielie

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #42 on: 2006-08-10, 10:41:17 »

Can you believe that some people have got their characters up to the 200th levels? Sheesh.  :o

Mort

• Team
« Reply #43 on: 2006-08-10, 11:40:10 »

yes. the highest level you can get in SO3 is 255. my guys are currently 94,95,96s

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #44 on: 2006-08-13, 01:19:09 »

I decided to start over because I really don't like how my characters were developed. I made too many mistakes. I didn't know that Attack and Defend points were merely to the AI and don't actually enhance damage and defense levels - merely damage and defense AI tactics. So I neglected to spend vital points in health and mana early in development, which made them rather weak late in the game. Not to mention that Fayt's AI is all screwed up - he's casting symbols that he really doesn't have the mana for, yet he casts them like nothing is wrong. causing his mana to deplete faster especially when fighting enemies that damage MANA. Very bad.

Well it works out fine this way. I found some new areas that I overlooked the first time I played so I'm finding new items to experiment with. :D
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 25 queries.