Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2020-10-26, 02:55:09
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

Author Topic: A study of the mind  (Read 61324 times)

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
Re: A study of the mind
« Reply #120 on: 2006-11-22, 06:59:29 »

*Grabs the bottle and drinks it while walking towards his room, While he does have a secnd heaven close to town, he still regulary lives here, but the problem is that its loced so far of civilisation*

Wolf: "Good thing Isabell made shure that the people around here compleatly think its haunted here."

William: "Not like your making anything better to change that..."

Wolf: "Hey, its your body, not my fault you got them scared when they met you during night."

William: "They met you."

*Opens a black metal door that had the carvings of a Wolf on it*

William: "Say, you trust the warlock compleatly? I mean he did just gained the power to become more powerfull, and dispises our sire now."

Wolf: "Anyone who touches our sire deals with me, and you. But why did we take a Katana again? I fell soo much more comfortable with a broadsword..."

William: "One, A katana is easeyer to swing, more agile, takes less room, deadlier and its easeyer to hide in a walking stick or such. Two, we can explain a brand new katana more easely then a brand new broadsword. Besides, we can get a broadsword, theres still that enchanter that owes us one in the back alley, remember."
William - Bloodywolf - Me
Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, Wrath, Envy, Pride and Lust.
Which one shalt thou pick today?

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #121 on: 2006-11-23, 10:55:28 »

Scipoten stepped through the mirror and returned to his Chantry in Antarctica. He went to the Weapon Forge area and enchanted Bloodywolf's katana. The Bloodweb enhancement didn't work out the way he expected so he made a slight alteration to the location of it on the sword so that it would work. After several hours, he succeeded in creating and perfecting the katana. It was an excellent sword with a sharp edge that will never dull, virtually unbreakable steel, black, has the one-of-a-kind Bloodweb, and it does Aggravated damage.

Scipoten held the sword and inspected it when he finished.

"Perfect."

Scipoten sheathed the katana and set it in the center of his work table and headed back to his transportation mirror. Nearly 18 hours had passed and he wanted to check out a new bar he had heard about before delivering Bloodywolf his weapon.

Scipoten popped out of his mirror back at his Chantry, retrieved the katana, and went back to Bloodywolf's haven. A new night had just started in New York and Bloodywolf was likely awake. When Scipoten arrived, he found that his assumption was correct. Bloodywolf was having breakfast drinking a large container of blood.

"Wolf! Here's your katana with all the specifications. I had to alter the Bloodweb a little to make it work. Having the niches on the broad sides of the blade only slowed the blade as it strikes, getting hung up on flesh and clothing. Instead, I put the niches on the back of the blade on the inside of the curve opposite the edge. This still allows the Bloodweb's existence without slowing the blade's strike."

Scipoten quickly placed the sheathed katana on the table and continued:

"You love to fight right? Come on! I need you to thrash a bar..."

Scipoten headed back to the mirror and touched the glass, making it shimmer again.

((Character Scipoten moving to PV vamp club scene.))

((I'm serious. There's a new bar in town and Kindred tensions are extremely high. Sign up at Planet Vampire, log in, and go here. It won't take much pushing. We've all been snarling, baring our teeth at each other, throwing insults, the works! The various Kindred are taking their sides and I have one maybe two allies. I need your backup and this bar has just started up! And it's moving fast.))

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #122 on: 2006-11-23, 15:14:04 »

*Grabs his dual guns, his newly forged blade wich he dubbed "The bloody katana of fire webs" (Malkavians idea :-p), and litterly jumps trough the mirror in joy of his ability to test it*

((Moving Character Bloodywolf to PV vamp club scene))

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #123 on: 2006-11-30, 17:49:47 »

((Characters Scipoten and Bloodywolf coming from PV vamp club scene reply # 147, 150, and 158.))

Scipoten placed a foot through the mirror back at his Chantry between the half-naked girl's legs and stepped over her body. He then rolled her to the side so that Bloodywolf wouldn't trip, but didn't get the amputated foot out of the way in time.

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #124 on: 2006-12-01, 08:10:06 »

*Runs trough to get out of the café asap, when he placed his first on the ground, it stepped on something soft, causing William to fall back, realising his head just sticked trough the mirror on the other side, he quickly pulled his head back, just on time before the mirror closes, causing only a pieces of William already ruined coat to remain behind*

William: "Ouch, that hurt. The hell was..."

*Looks at the foot on he ground, then to the girl, and then back to the foot*

William: "Ohh... anyhow, that was close. I don't think I could sustain another round of bullets without having to heal for a longer while... You gonne practise Necromancy?"

*Looks at the corpse*

((Ahh the good ol' boards where you select your text and press the italic button. much better then VP old board type where it just spawns the code at the bottom))

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #125 on: 2006-12-01, 19:40:06 »

William: "You gonne practise Necromancy?"

*Looks at the corpse*

"No, I was actually just covering for Azrael. We are..." *strains* "...friends of sorts. We go way back, to the 1700s actually. Our relationship is-- complicated. We verbally abuse each other and sometimes even fight, but when it comes down to it, we sometimes share contacts or give each other referrals. And we always cover for each other or team up if either of us gets in over our heads in something."

"Other than that, we love to hate each other."

Scipoten slung the ghoul over his shoulder and exited the Defense Room.

"Besides, I can use this girl for spare parts. You know, like for the human furniture I made the other day."

((For those that haven't read the whole thread, read this post to find out about the human chairs, and how ruthless Scipoten (Slaydin) is now.))

Azrael of the Rose

• Bored Toreador
« Reply #126 on: 2006-12-01, 20:34:40 »

"Besides, I can use this girl for spare parts. You know, like for the human furniture I made the other day."

((For those that haven't read the whole thread, read this post to find out about the human chairs, and how ruthless Scipoten (Slaydin) is now.))

((dear penthouse... ;D))
Bringing class and sophistication to interweb forums since 2002.

~Azrael~

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #127 on: 2006-12-01, 21:41:47 »

((Did you read the other post? It most certainly is NOT penthouse material.))

((Wait... ah fuck it sounds like S&M if this post is taken out of context and you don't read the other post.))

Azrael of the Rose

• Bored Toreador
« Reply #128 on: 2006-12-02, 07:31:36 »

((why yes, that WAS the joke i was infering scipoten, thank you for picking it apart... >:())
Bringing class and sophistication to interweb forums since 2002.

~Azrael~

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #129 on: 2006-12-02, 09:43:30 »

((That's the whole point. Stating the pun aloud diffuses it. ;D))

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #130 on: 2006-12-02, 10:57:05 »

*Grabs the object of his fall and follows Scipoten*

Wolf: "How long can those chairs keep alive by the way?"

*stops for a second and looks at Scipoten*

William: "Scip, you ever had trouble with the sociaty of Leopold? You know, those fanatics?"

*Plays with the bloodied blood as the last few days with scipoten made him more acustomed to the horrofic images, blood and others, not even thinking about Bloodywolf his infuance while walking behind scipoten, waiting for response*

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #131 on: 2006-12-03, 00:56:25 »

Wolf: "How long can those chairs keep alive by the way?"

"Forever, as long as I keep the vampire that is apart of the chairs fed."

*stops for a second and looks at Scipoten*

William: "Scip, you ever had trouble with the sociaty of Leopold? You know, those fanatics?"

"Well... yes, in a certain sense. The Society is just the modern face of the Inquisition, who went underground like the Kindred. I've dealt with Inquisition in the Middle Ages, the Burning Times, and their greatest strength was the numbers of the oppressed people that got up to fight we night-stalkers. It is the whole reason that the Camarilla and Sabbat formed and now follow the Masquerade. Since then, however, the people forgot about us and the Inquisition lost its jaws. Now they have the power of technology, which makes them individually a minor threat. If you ever come across one, just kill it and keep walking. Most have no special abilities or any great strength, but don't give it the opportunity stab you in the back. They can be annoying when they want to be."

Lutainius appeared out of one of the corridors.

Lutanius: "Master, Sheaffer just called. Clearwater is dead."

Scipoten: "WHAAAT?!"

Scipoten quickly regained his composure, but he was still seething a little. This was not his usual self.

Scipoten: "What happened?"

Lutainius: "Sheaffer and the others went to Clearwater's house, where they found him lying dead in the living room with an antique dagger in his chest."

Scipoten: "Do they know who did it? Someone is on to us..."

Lutanius: "No. But using The Spirit's Touch on the dagger did reveal that he owned the dagger himself and that it was a surprise attack."

Scipoten: *sigh* "Ok tell them to freeze the body and keep the dagger. I have to pull some strings."

*turns to Bloodywolf*

"I'm going to be directing some business from this Chantry. On to Marid. After you diabolize him, we will finally be able to begin those mental studies. I believe you remember where he is."

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #132 on: 2006-12-03, 03:19:39 »

"Forever, as long as I keep the vampire that is apart of the chairs fed."

William: "Intresting."

"I'm going to be directing some business from this Chantry. On to Marid. After you diabolize him, we will finally be able to begin those mental studies. I believe you remember where he is."

William: "Ehh, shure."

Wolf: "Come on lets go!"

William: "You're in a hurry."

Wolf: "He and his bitch did try to kill us, no?"

William: "Good point."

*Walks towards the Room where Marid was kept, Passing all the rooms he once visited, the living room, the "Store a body" room? The fleshwall jail, wich he picked up Marid and dragged him towards a joinging room*

William placed him in nearby chair with chains. He then takes his sword, enlightens the tip and gives him a short touch to wake him up and places the blade back in his Shead.

Wolf: "Rise and shine sleepy head. Death has its plans for you tonight. The songs of the fallen angers already reach thee. Thou shalt not kill, says the bible, but if men do not kill, where in the fun. Sir Marid. How mandy didst thou cleave in twain for some blood or gold. I dun care."

((Thoughts))

William: "Whats with the old accent?"

Wolf: "I found it apropriete, since he is one of the older kindred."

((Gonne add a lil storytelling if you don't mind.))

Marid: "William the bloody, ghoul of the Dragon."

William: "I don't thi.."

Wolf: "True and untrue, as you see, I am not a ghoul, nor a knight neymore. I'm a reincarnation, lets say stronger then both. Judgement day pretty boy."

((By coincedance, William looks the same then the old one other then the haircut and scars))

Before Marid could response, Wolf trusted a wooden stake trough his heart and bit down, making him feel all the agony but unable to response. This time however William kept looking.

When his fanger came into contact with marids neck, the mans eyes displayed the horror, as he was funny cautius about what was to happen to him. The coppery taste of blood soon changed to a simmilar taste of huney, as Bloodywolf's body had been unsated ever since the barfight, not having enough time to drink enough to satisfy his hunger before the police showed up.

Soon, Marids blood was running out, and gave no more, and then wolf felt the life's energy coming out, its like a small spark on the right places, The feeling entranced him and he kept feeding. Piece by peace, Marid was no more. After a while, all that remained of marid was an empty corpse wich soon withered to dust, Wolf closed his eyes in delight as he pulled away from the assimite. He felt a sort en adrenaline rush as his blood strenghtened, his muscles improves, his vision no longer required his glasses to look properly and his controll over the beast became stronger.

But then came the vampiric nature taking revenge for this betrayal. But this time wolf anticipated the coming of the beast and fought to it. While wolf was sitting on a nearby chair consentrating. It took him a half hour before he could subside the beast into a basic controll again, and another 15 minutes before he was shure it was over. Leaving a room ripped and teared of the intern struggle

((William Wolvenheart: -1 gen, Disciplines: Celerity and Quietus))

William: "I hope that scipoten has some backup furniture?"

Wolf: "What for? He would jump in delight with creating another living chair..."

William: "True, now, lets get some decent clothes shall we? We should visite our heaven before going on the mind study. Or maybe the lock has some wonderus fix your clothes spell."

Wolf: "How so?"

William: "You ever see him in ripped clothes?"

[[EDITED]]
« Last Edit: 2006-12-03, 08:32:40 by Bloodywolf »

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #133 on: 2006-12-03, 05:45:28 »

((Whoa what? That was a fast walk from the main hall to my fleshcrafting chambers. And I was kind of hoping you would describe the incredible pleasure of diablerie this time...))

((William Wolvenheart: -1 gen, Disciplines: Hands of Destruction, Movement of the Mind, The Path of Blood, The Path of Conjuring ((If I'm not mistaking)) ))

((Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa......whoa... Uh-uh. No. You're definitely mistaken. You can't just "choose" whatever powers you want after diablerie. You gained Celerity and Quietus because he is Assamite [you never had Celerity to begin with, you have Necromancy]. And everything you listed are Thaumaturgical Paths, not Disciplines. It is highly unlikely that that Assamite knew any of that, and even if he did, it wouldn't make a difference because Paths are not passed on through the blood, they are learned through tomes and teachers. You should also keep in mind that you have to put effort into perfecting a Discipline, you don't immediately gain 5 dots in any Discipline, nor do you just spend a day or so practicing it and then get 5 dots. We have been role-playing this for 6 months, but in the game, only three days have gone by.))

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #134 on: 2006-12-03, 08:30:49 »

((Woops my fault, I just looked it up on a assimite website and searched for the disciplines. And When I mention new disciplines, doesn't mean I controll them, I just mean I gained acces to learn them))
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

Page created in 0.221 seconds with 26 queries.