Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2020-09-21, 18:47:37
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

Author Topic: A study of the mind  (Read 59568 times)

Slayden

• choices made
Re: A study of the mind
« Reply #45 on: 2006-09-04, 18:59:06 »

A third dark figure flew over the dune wielding a sword and executed a downward stab heading for Scipoten. Scipoten pushed himself forward and the strike hit the sand. The figure ignored William the Bloody and continued his assult on his target.

*SPARK* *SPARK* *SPARK, SPARK, SPARK, SPARK* *SPARK*

Scipoten's original assailant then joined in his comrade's attack on him. Small flashes kept coming from their blades as they fought fiercely. The three contenders all became hazy as their attack speeds increased. The trio ran as a group across the desert, the flashes continuing. The group looked like a dark ameba as their movements became indiscernable one from another. One of the blurs jumped high above the others and fired a huge blast of fire into the other two. They scattered and met the flying blur just as he landed and the sparks continued.

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #46 on: 2006-09-05, 14:12:14 »

William struggeled as he slowly stood up again after the knock out of the trow, and sees the sparkeling blurs, he activated his auspex and gave himself a more or less better view about who was who and Wolf took a dominany control again.

William: Shouldn't we help the guy?
Wolf: Nah, he can handel em... I think
William: doesn't look like either sides are slowing down...
Wolf: So? The warlock can fend for himself, remember the stone armor thing?
William: he can't use it, he would slow his body too much, and hes defenceless if he totaly changes...
Wolf: Wat are you suggesting sherlock... dementation? Fire is not an otio against that strength, dementation... I got an idea, your brilliant
William: I am?
« Last Edit: 2006-09-06, 00:09:32 by Bloodywolf »
William - Bloodywolf - Me
Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, Wrath, Envy, Pride and Lust.
Which one shalt thou pick today?

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #47 on: 2006-09-06, 23:04:15 »

The second Assamite leaned on his elbow from Bloodywolf's attack. Apparently Bloodywolf had forgotten about him, a deadly mistake. The Assamite closed his eyes and concentrated for a several moments then got up and approached Bloodywolf while using Obfuscate, unaware that he was using Auspex. It was a rather humorous sight as the Assamite sneaked up on Bloodywolf right in his line of sight, thinking that he was hidden. The blood buffs this assassin had used while Bloodywolf ignored him would make an otherwise quick battle a long and arduous one.

((Sorry Bloodwolf, things rarely go as planned in a fight. :P I am curious about your technique though. You might be able knock back the Assamite long enough to pull it off, or if you want, you could play a Malkavian in my next story and use your technique there. ;) You'll take a Derangement anyway, regardless of your clan. It's the only thing that will explain your typing. :P))

Scipoten and his two assailants fought viciously, neither side gaining the advantage, this whole time the sun slowly inching up towards the horizon. It was a little after 4:00 a.m. when the pair arrived, and it had been some time since then. Scipoten would be ok, but Bloodywolf would scorch if exposed to the harsh rays. He had to hurry.

Marid, the first Assamite, spat blood on his target’s arm while Scipoten slashed at him. Both attacks succeeded. Marid stumbled back as the razor-sharp blade ripped through his stomach and chest, spilling a large quantity of blood on the ground and turning the sand below brick red. Scipoten grabbed his arm and jumped away, his push aided by Movement of the Mind. His arm felt like acid had been poured on it. When he was some distance away, he deeply cut open his arm and peeled off the heavily damaged flesh to keep it from spreading.

"Danm Taste of Death."

Scipoten also did this so that he could heal this Lethal Damage quickly instead of having to heal Aggrivated. Of course, his enemies won't just stand by and let him help himself so they raced up to him, Marid leading the way. Scipoten didn’t have time to heal the wound before he was back in the fight. The blood was flowing again, but the wound was deep, cutting into an artery. Every swing Scipoten took resulted in more blood loss. If this keeps up, he could enter Torpor merely by bleeding out from his own blade.

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #48 on: 2006-09-07, 12:30:48 »

((hehe, yeah I totaly misread, I tought the 1 I attacked joined the fight with the first to attack you, seeing me as no threat >,<"))

Wolf: Say William, you ever wondered why we got "the bloody" as exstra name behind William Wolvenheart? The nickname people use?

*Slowly picks up the dropped sword of the assimite, while its original owner was nearing deadly close, tho looking at Wolf like he was crazy talking ot himzelf, but noticing the change of voice and eye colour*

((Only slightly, you hardly notice it when both persons are speaking, you only totaly notice the other colours when the personality takes controll)

William: No, kindred just started to that suffix... Even Old Geezer Rainmoon did.

Wolf: This might sound odd, but I beleave I'm missing memories before I even met you... like I had a real life before this 1... ofcourse, I might only think that way cause of the blood we posses...

The assimite drew his dagger silently as he was only a meter away from The malkavian. Meanwhile the Said Childe of malkav bathed the picked up dagger in his blood from the founds he'd gotten when the stronget assimite Scipoten is fighting trew him.

Wolf: But I know one thing, we never took any combat classes, yet we know how to shoot, we never took martal arts classes, yet we brawl like we did... Sun is rising soon.

William: Never took dancing lessons... yet we dance... cause we can walk...

Wolf: Alright crazy dutchman, shall we dance?

The vampires shared the body again, grinned as the Assasin charged his dagger, and the blood coating the sword suddenly bursted into flames, ans Wolf swing it right as the assasins head, who parrayed it lucky, as it wasn't only suprised by the fire... alho that the Malkavian knew exacly where to swing.

William The bloody: walkers of the shadow path, your opponent might be young, and weak, but know this, challenge a madman with a weak mind, and you shall have all your sins eturned with intrest.

William swung his blade, so the assasin backed up a few meters, and when he looked at where the Malkavian stood, he was gone as William was taking his time usin the same skill the assimite has, only that he knew that assimites didn't have an ability other then sense, unless he stole it, but he took his chanses and used almost everything of his remaining blood to send the Assimite visions of his death, followed by the beating of a heart, the sound started slowly, like a normal kine would've, then started to accelerate, faster, and faster, till the sound was a speed ever a drummer would have problems beating, then a demonic laughter and silence... William appeared behind the assasin as he reignited his blade using the lasts of his bloodpoints and swung forward, not aimed at his head, but direclt into his torso, and the fire would do enough to kill the assimite... Should it strike...

((I made a good mistake in the dev of my char... I mde william too sreius, and wolf too sane, gonne try to fix that somehow in the dev of the story  :-[ ))

((Shall the blade strike? Will Scipoten ever beat the eneamy? Would he have to but new clothes? Will Scipoten ever think about dying his hair pink? Find out on the nexst post of Dragonb... Endeava-vor Mod P!!! *end dramatic music*))
« Last Edit: 2006-09-07, 13:49:31 by Bloodywolf »

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #49 on: 2006-09-08, 11:40:43 »

((ROFLMAO! I see you like Dragonball Z. It was a cool show while it lasted.))

((If the fiery blade strikes the heart, POOF!, he is instantly dusted; no further damage needed. It's one of those rare things that will kill a vamp.))

Scipoten split his concentration to heal his wound a little at a time while still fighting, slowly closing the wound, but now he was reduced to just dodging and parrying. After the wound was closed enough to stop the bleeding, he beat back his assailants long enough for a two-second window and took it.

*FLASH*

A blue-white light flashed instantly as Scipoten charged and released a wave of lightning outward, throwing the attackers back and rolling them in the sand. He then smiled and outstretched his fingers, his hand perpendicular to the ground. A bright, blinding white light appeared on his hand and droplets of it dripped to the ground. The sand below turned to into small glass craters as the liquid light poured from his hand. The Assamites got up but could hardly look at Scipoten because of the piercing light. He hopped toward his weaker opponent and splashed the odd liquid on him. The liquid easily burned its way completely through his opponent's torso and legs, forcing him to his knees.

*SPARK, SPARK* *CRUNCH*

Scipoten ceased his technique as it was blinding his as well, but the severely weakened Assamite was on the brink of Final Death from it. He still managed to block two of Scipoten's attacks before Scipoten took his head. He felt the visceral feel of his blade hitting flesh, cartilage, bone, then more flesh. For a moment, blood spurted right before the head and body clumped into a pile of ash and small splinters of bone.

The moment Scipoten triumphed over his first attacker, he stood straighter. He felt a pinch and some pressure in his core. When he looked down, he saw a blood coated blade sticking out of his chest. He looked up at Bloodywolf with his fired up sword and felt something cold on his neck. Glancing to the side, he realized it was the other sword. Scipoten collapsed on one knee and Marid knelt down too. Bloodywolf was too far away to help. Marid leaned over, smiled, and sunk his teeth into Scipoten's neck.

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #50 on: 2006-09-10, 06:53:13 »

Wolf: Die fool.

The assasin tried to dodge it, but Bloodywolf knew that at its current state the assasin was only capable of rolling left or dropping on the floor. As he exspected the assasin did, jumping right into the blade, currting off his left arm, but he didn't have much time to recover, as bloodywolf chopped of his two legs in one single swigh as the fire unmercyfull burned everything in its path, as the limbs fell to dust the moment they were disconnected, followed by his right and and finnaly, a strike in the its right chestpiece

Wolf: be a good boy and tell the devil he should come visit me, I'll promis i'll bit this time, unlike last time.

Bloodywolf laughed as he slowly dragged his blade from the right to the left as the assasin was unable to move at all cause of his missing limps. The blade reached the heart as the assasin's headpiece dropped and a young woman screamed as her body instantly reduced ashes and a skeleton that was decombosing fast, leaving no traces other then the remaining rags as the wind carried away the remains.

Wolf: Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

William: Wolf? Hey wolf, respond will ya, what are you doing? wake up!

Wolf: huh?

Will: since when are you a frigging tortuer like that man?

The malkavian dropped to his knees as the fire stopped and his blood reserves were dangeriusly low, a show like that was not something a neonate, not ot mention a mare 9th gen could preform more the once...

Wolf: I don't know... Where's the thremere?

Wolf's eyes flashed a light blue as William quickly took over and looked around, seeing Scipoten at the theet of the strongest 1 of the assasins

Will: Blimly! SCIPOTEN!

William rose immedialty, only to regret as his hunger made him dizzy as he clumsly ran towards scipoten

Wolf: Should've fed from her first.

Will: shut up...

((phew back from karate camp. Man I'm glad I'm home, my muscles are all stiff))

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #51 on: 2006-09-11, 02:26:35 »

((You certainly seem to have a more interesting life than me. :D Karate camp? ??? I never heard of such a thing. When I took karate, it was six days a week, but I never heard of there being a camp.))

((I'm pretty sore too. I've been working on the property here and fixing it up, getting more of a workout than I bargained for. :/))

As soon as Bloodywolf killed the assassin, one could hear as she crumpled into dust. The wind and sand could also be heard. Apparently she was the one that silenced the area.

Something was off. Scipoten wasn't resisting at all. He saw William running towards him and knew that he would die if he challenged the Assamite, especially since William was staggering.

"No..." Scipoten whispered. "Stay away..."

Scipoten's face changed as his eyes turned white. A dull glow emanated from, not only his face, but his entire body. He then took on a ghostly visage, his face looking like he was wearing a transparent mask. Marid was too enraptured by the potent vitae to notice. Scipoten's "second" figure stretched his arms out to the sides, but his body remained in place, unmoving. Scipoten was separating his very soul from his body and taking the form of a Wraith. Once Scipoten did this, ghostly tentacles shot out of his back into Marid. He then leapt back and passed through Marid, taking his soul with him. Marid dropped the sword that was against Scipoten's neck as Marid's body collapsed and went into convulsions. He weakly looked up. Scipoten's body simply stood up, reached around and slowly worked the blade out of his back.

"You're not used to it, heh heh heh."

Both Marid and Scipoten looked up in the sky and watched as their souls, now Wraiths, floated in the air while Scipoten's soul pummeled the shocked Marid's soul. Scipoten was completely different from Marid. While Marid seemed similar to his body, Scipoten possesed a dark beauty, broader shoulders, and extra appendages. He had jet-black eyes, black fingers, thin lines covering his body in circut board patterns, and black and red streaks covering his body, both colors of which slightly glowed.

Scipoten tore into Marid, rending his soul and slowly discorporating him. Scipoten then held Marid in place and some essence transfered from Marid to Scipoten. When Marid began to fade away, Scipoten stopped his attacks and hurled the soul back to his body, then reentered his own. By this time, Scipoten's body had removed the blade and was wielding it in his left hand. When he reunited with his body, he lightly stabed Marid and licked way the blood from Marid's own sword. Then he went over to the dune he had been thrown against earlier, reached in and pulled out the jar of Giovanni vitae. He then walked back over to Marid.

*CRUNCH* "Ohh..."
*CRUNCH* "Ahh..."
*CRUNCH* "Argh...!"
*CRUNCH* "AHHH!!!"

Scipoten hacked off Marid's limbs, each one more painful than the previous since he was regaining his strength. Marid bled out completely in a short time and slipped into torpor. After this, Scipoten grabbed Marid by the hair and dragged him toward the small tower as William approached.

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #52 on: 2006-09-11, 08:45:54 »

((Showoff *Crosses arms and turns away with his nose poiting towards yonder*))

((Aculy, I have 2 times karate a week, each training 1hour 30min, and once a year you have a camp where we go to a place where we have some beds, a sporthall, swimming pool ect, we go there the fryday night 7pm till sunday 2 pm. we have 2 hours introduction training, 2 hours kata, 2 hours kumite, 2 hours partnet training, 1 hour swimming and 2 houts night training and 1,5 hours morning jogging in the woods))

Both Marid and Scipoten looked up in the sky and watched as their souls, now Wraiths, floated in the air while Scipoten's soul pummeled the shocked Marid's soul. Scipoten was completely different from Marid. While Marid seemed similar to his body, Scipoten possesed a dark beauty, broader shoulders, and extra appendages. He had jet-black eyes, black fingers, thin lines covering his body in circut board patterns, and black and red streaks covering his body, both colors of which slightly glowed.

The malkavians looked at the sight that appeared infront of em.

Wolf: He has taken a the form of a wraith, and is probably using some kind of thremere power to controll his body...

Will: How you know that? Whats a Wraith?

Wolf: Its a ghost dummy!

Will: Vampires don't have souls.

Wolf: that what exacly is that dutchman?

Scipoten hacked off Marid's limbs, each one more painful than the previous since he was regaining his strength. Marid bled out completely in a short time and slipped into torpor. After this, Scipoten grabbed Marid by the hair and dragged him toward the small tower as William approached.

Will: Wow, I guess with you I can pretty much exspect anything?

Wolf took over for a second and picked up Marid's sword who was dropped by scipoten.

Wolf: The sun will be breaching the horison in a few moments...

*Walks together with Scipoten towards the small tower*

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #53 on: 2006-09-12, 04:59:40 »

Scipoten was quiet. He didn't want to use that power, not in front of anyone. It was his special secret. But Marid would have killed Bloodywolf if he had attempted to stop him. Anything else would have taken too long.

"That was Artomipsyce. I spent the last two thousand years perfecting it. I formulated it by learning and combining several powers, then adding and creating new ones. It once started as a Path, but evolved into a full-fledged Discipline of its own. Artimipsyce is as much of a Wraith Arcanos as it is a Vampire Discipline. I'll be using Artomipsyce in our research but I didn't want anyone to see what you saw."

Scipoten quietly looked away from Bloodywolf and headed into the tower. He stood in front of the mirror and opened the portal. The shimmering glass rippled when Scipoten chucked the Assamite through.

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #54 on: 2006-09-12, 07:34:50 »

Wolf: I see...

BloodyWolf walked in the door the exact moment the sun reached the tower.

William: What are you planning to do with him?

He stood in front of the mirror and opened the portal. The shimmering glass rippled when Scipoten chucked the Assamite through.

Wolf: What you think?

*Walk in while finding a holster on the floor that exacly matched the sword he was carrying*

Wolf: Always wanted a katana... But This will do for now... hehe

*Walked trough, ending up in the fammilier halls*

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #55 on: 2006-09-13, 04:28:55 »

Once they were through, the mirror solidified. Scipoten looked at Bloodywolf and smiled.

"A souvenir I see. There has always been a symbolic significance to taking the weapon of a slain enemy."

*SQUISH*

Scipoten easily sunk his fingers into Marid's collar area, wrapped his fingers around his clavicle and picked him up with one hand. He led the way out of the defense room and down one of the corridors while carrying the Assamite. This corridor was different from the one that led to the library. The large hall was winding and snake-like instead of the rigid left and right turns. The smell of blood permeated in the air.

"This will be your second victim. He is seventh generation, which is why he was able to challenge me so. Check it out: you will have both Celerity AND Potence to boost your physical abilities. See the benefits of Diablerie? Of course you have to practice these techniques, but since they will now be inherent in your blood, it will be far easier to learn."

The scent of blood became thick as the pair neared their destination. When they arrived, Bloodywolf saw something that looked like something out of a horror film. Flesh and bone covered the entire room. It was a large open area with eyes, teeth, and tentacles apart of or hanging from the ceiling and walls. Bone pillars were set throughout the chamber and several halls led away from this main area.

"I'm sure you can guess what I use this room for."

Scipoten reached over to a wall and shaped a mound of flesh to show Bloodywolf, then flattened and evened it out. Scipoten headed down one hall where several Kindred were in torpor but Bonecrafted to their bindings, which ranged from metal bars to chains to even the stone walls themselves. As added security, each Kindred was in their own individual cells. In one of the empty cells, Scipoten Bonecrafted Marid to some iron bars hanging from the walls. He looked like a 3-dimentional picture just hanging there. Maybe his middle name was Art... After Scipoten finished, he left the cell and closed and locked it. He then turned to Bloodywolf.

"This way."

He led Bloodywolf down another of the halls. This time, there were dozens of unconscious humans bound by tentacles to the walls. At the end of the hall, a bony door pulled by visible muscle retracted up and to the sides. In this smaller room, just to the right of the entrance, there was a mass of tentacles on the wall bunched up in one area. Scipoten then spoke to the mass.

"One kine."

The tentacles moved in an undulating motion. Then an unconscious human appeared, held by the tentacles. They were wrapped around him but then extended and laid him at Scipoten's feet.

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #56 on: 2006-09-13, 07:17:44 »

Scipoten reached over to a wall and shaped a mound of flesh to show Bloodywolf, then flattened and evened it out. Scipoten headed down one hall where several Kindred were in torpor but Bonecrafted to their bindings, which ranged from metal bars to chains to even the stone walls themselves. As added security, each Kindred was in their own individual cells. In one of the empty cells, Scipoten Bonecrafted Marid to some iron bars hanging from the walls. He looked like a 3-dimentional picture just hanging there. Maybe his middle name was Art... After Scipoten finished, he left the cell and closed and locked it. He then turned to Bloodywolf.

William: I think I'm gonne be sick...
Wolf: Bad idea, we already used up all of our blood without you trowing out even more.

The tentacles moved in an undulating motion. Then an unconscious human appeared, held by the tentacles. They were wrapped around him but then extended and laid him at Scipoten's feet.

Wolf: A FOODMACHINE! LEMME TRY!

*Walks over tho nexst ot where scipoten stood*

Wolf: I'd like 1 blond, 1 miss russia, a chinese and a big mac... With garlic sauce  ;D All but the burger female kine plz.

The mass didn't respond at all towards the Malkvian

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #57 on: 2006-09-13, 22:50:38 »

*rubs his forehead and whispers to himself*
"What the hell did I get myself into?"

Scipoten picked up the human and carried him to a stone slab in the middle of the room. After he laid him on it, he motioned Bloodywolf over.

"Normally I would do this myself, but I know you are famished from that fight...and this guy needs to die. Drain him."

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #58 on: 2006-09-14, 12:59:49 »

((lol, aculy I get these weird ideas like that when watching anime :-p ))

Wolf: I'm not famished... I could take 3 more of those guys, at the same bloody time.

*Crosses his arms*

William: Ahh, stop the battlefreak shit!

William takes over and immedialty launches himself opon the kine, knocking the kine out in the proccess and greedingly draining him untill he redrew, leaving the kine with just the right amout to live and then gets back up.

Wolf: Woah... First time I didn't have to force you to take that much...

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #59 on: 2006-09-14, 16:55:41 »

Scipoten saw that the kine still had color in his cheeks.

"He's still alive. I didn't say take a sip. I said DRAIN him. Wolf, you take over if you have to, unless... you are afraid?"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 25 queries.