Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2020-11-29, 17:23:07
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11

Author Topic: Modern Club RP  (Read 73181 times)

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: Modern Club RP
« Reply #90 on: 2006-07-28, 15:53:37 »

No, Far Fatuus and Mass Reality are powers way above someone of his caliber.
Your friend only lost a grand? She got lucky.

Bah! I don't believe in luck! Jan just takes lots of precautions though she should have done more. She did get some help from a Malkavian.

Pauses to think a moment.

Perhaps one of his fellow kinsmen created that illusion. Great... more Ravnos with sticky fingers.

Still checks his bar for missing 'stuff'.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #91 on: 2006-07-28, 16:19:16 »

Help from a Malkavian? Wha did so said clanmate of mine do?

Besides rain, why is your cash register open?

*Ends is auspex as he really starts to drain his blood*

Man, I'm hungry, a trueblood plz... mixed with a blueblood, I'm starving... used to much blood on the auspex.

*Bloodywolf*

I told you not to use it you inexspearianced n00B, your a natural of messing that disciplines up unless i'm using it.

*William Rolls his eyes*
William - Bloodywolf - Me
Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, Wrath, Envy, Pride and Lust.
Which one shalt thou pick today?

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #92 on: 2006-07-28, 17:29:44 »

((Auspex doesn't actually consume blood in wod  ;) ))

What the...

Checks his register.

This wasn't open a second ago.

Cautiously looks around with Eyes of the Beast.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #93 on: 2006-07-28, 17:46:16 »

((Yeah, yeah, but ever since kazaa went down i can't find the books, I only fou dmy malkavian book because some french person had a website about em. So for now i'm mostly basing a lots on VTM:R and VTM:B  :-[))

Dun look at me; I haven't cloaked ever since I healed.

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #94 on: 2006-07-29, 12:29:25 »

((Bloodywolf, I Pm'ed ya.  ;) ))

I don't see anything missing. My friend here usually keeps the register guarded.

Pulls out a rattle snake from the register to show it to people then puts it back in and closes the register as he continues to look around.

It might not be deadly to us, but it still stings to the bite. Grins

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #95 on: 2006-07-29, 14:53:51 »

Aww its sweet. So why doesn't it bite you?

Williams phone suddenly rings, and he gets a messae about some cleaning service.

The hell... ohh yeah, Forgot I brought in some clothes for cleaning, my alter ego had a messy night.

*Bloodywolf*

Woudn't you with such sexy ladies?

*William*

Atleast I am not stupid enough to fall trough their roofwindow.

Laters RM.

*exits the bar*

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #96 on: 2006-07-30, 01:58:37 »

((Aculy Sean said "the one who eats god's will" Since you started to translate it, I think sean had something on his mind and blah, i'll just continue the RP))

((No, you are wrong. "Xari" means "one who eats," and "Ma-sha-llah" means "as God wills." So he said that you eat according to God's will. If Sean told you it means "the one who eats God's will," then he didn't accurately translate it.))

Hey Rainmoon, I'll be back in a little while.

Scipoten went up to the wall and used Path of Alchemy to turn a section of the wall into a beautiful mirror and stepped through it using Mirror Walk.

English TomTom

« Reply #97 on: 2006-07-30, 15:51:47 »

((,the definition of Xari is ''one who eats'',and Ma-sha-llah is as god wills,so i said one who eats as god wills,so i never said Bloodywolf eats as god wills,i could have meant anyone,If i was Refering to Bloodywolf i would have said ''Tu Xari Ma-sha-llah'',and really dude,who the hell cares))
« Last Edit: 2006-07-30, 16:20:21 by Sean Fear »
<a href="http://profile.mygamercard.net/Doyle+Caiafa" target="_blank">" border="0[/url]

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #98 on: 2006-07-30, 16:09:56 »

4:25AM  Eddys steam and pickup 24/7

William walks to the counter and asks the attendant for his clothes as he gave his ticket. The attendaent smiled and startd a short Chat with William as a shadowy figure walked behind him and was about to grab him.

5:23AM Rainmoons Private Club

Bloodywolf ((Yes Wolf, not William)) weakly opened the door as he stumbled inside, his clothes were ripped had several deep wounds, his vampiric stamina was all that kept him from Falling.

Shit, the bloody Sherff Is... Was looking for m...

*Looks at the frightened strippers and descides that this should be said out of kines ears as he leans on to the security ghouls, who then carries him to the VIP room*

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #99 on: 2006-07-31, 02:28:12 »

Scipoten quickly jumped through the mirror and dropped a bowl as a monstrous arm reached through to grab him. Scipoten side-stepped, grabbed the arm, and pulled it, pressing it against the frame. A moment later, the mirror solidified. *crunch, thuck* The arm was cut cleanly and dropped to the floor. He picked up the arm at the elbow and held it over the bowl, bleeding the arm into it. Scipoten looked around.

What?

Scipoten went back to his work, adding a pinch of this and a dash of that to the pooling blood and continuing his experiment.

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #100 on: 2006-07-31, 14:32:56 »

*Puts the strippers on a spell to make them forget what just happened as he walks in bandaged and using a walkingstick who was suprisingly in Rainmoons first aid chamber*

Look what tremere lectures me as he crashes in the room with a big, not to mention ugly demon arms in the room in full view of the public...

Said Bloodywolf as his red eyes only portrayed amusement and wiseguy emotions and a big cashire grin

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #101 on: 2006-08-01, 01:16:23 »

((Ok you just used Confusion on the strippers, which will put them in a daze and jumble their memories. This can only be done one at a time but if there aren't that many strippers, you would be able to do it to all of them quickly. Considering what has been going on, and since this is a VIP area for vampires, I think the strippers here should be Retainers. Retainers are servants, wheather ghouls or cult followers or something similar. Consiereing we feed from them regularly, they should probably be ghouls. Also, there should be a house rule that if you feed from the girls, you are expected to give a drop or two of your own vitae back so she can recover faster, thus give more blood. Sort of like the Setite haven in Redemption where all the girls wanted you to feed from them. There is way too much fighting and supernatural activity in here to avoid it, and consistent Domination will turn them into automatons, or in the case of Dementation, Rainmoon's Bar would be renamed Rainmoon's Asylum.))

Just...about...got it.

The arm came to life and started flopping around on the floor.

Khul! No! No! Damn it!

Scipoten picked up the arm and drove a dagger close to the severed end and pinned it against the wall. The arm reached up and grabbed him by the throat. Scipoten punched the side of the arm and got out his other knife and pinned the forearm to the wall. The arm quivered then fell limp.

Kon del tut o nai shai dela tut wi o vast...

Scipoten thought for a moment, looked at Bloodywolf, and noticed the many cuts and brusises.

I see you have been having fun too. What happened?

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #102 on: 2006-08-01, 03:53:24 »

*Stretches his arm but stops as a shock of pain went trough*

Got attacked by the sherf, if it wasn't for that hsotgun behind the desk I would be finito, and for what happened, I seem to have a clone or look alike somewhere in NY who is a Diabolist or something.

*Tosses a pieces of baper to Scipoten, displaying a wanted letter with William on it, only thing that was different about him, his jaw was slightly different, he had a scar on his neck and the note said the person was a Brujah under the name of Jack Rolsheinger*

Aww man, my best jacket is ruined.

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #103 on: 2006-08-01, 10:25:15 »

((Ok you just used Confusion on the strippers, which will put them in a daze and jumble their memories. This can only be done one at a time but if there aren't that many strippers, you would be able to do it to all of them quickly. Considering what has been going on, and since this is a VIP area for vampires, I think the strippers here should be Retainers. Retainers are servants, wheather ghouls or cult followers or something similar. Consiereing we feed from them regularly, they should probably be ghouls. Also, there should be a house rule that if you feed from the girls, you are expected to give a drop or two of your own vitae back so she can recover faster, thus give more blood. Sort of like the Setite haven in Redemption where all the girls wanted you to feed from them. There is way too much fighting and supernatural activity in here to avoid it, and consistent Domination will turn them into automatons, or in the case of Dementation, Rainmoon's Bar would be renamed Rainmoon's Asylum.))

((Bloodywolf shouldn't worry about the strippers at all. I wouldn't hire just anyone to work at a Vampire's club. That would be dumb on my part.))

Looks to Scipoten.

Jokingly says:
Great! My club has become a fucking Tremere chantry.

Looks to Bloodywolf and just shakes his head in disappointment.

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #104 on: 2006-08-01, 15:14:30 »

*looks rainmoon*

For once I didn't do it myself and you still act like that? Or is it the fact that Im beaten up that bad, I barely escaped with my unlife man.

???
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11

Page created in 0.22 seconds with 26 queries.