Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2020-09-21, 18:16:03
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search á

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

Author Topic: Modern Club RP  (Read 68804 times)

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
Re: Modern Club RP
« Reply #45 on: 2006-07-21, 14:57:43 »

*Closes his eyes as soon he recieved the dart, leting his Alter personality take over*

Ohh, but all the efforts in the word would have gone to waste if i didn't.

Bloodywolf wshpes to himself as he ignores Scipotens dance by listening to the Voices in his head

Indeed, that sall form no problem.

Quickly glances to Rainmoon to see his isn't watching and throws the dart

Rainman, Another one of the lovely Vamp blood drink, I don't know where you get the blood, but its be-a-eutifull.

((Question, is the Malkavian maddness network accesable by all malkavians? I haven't progressed that far yet, lots of lousy summer akation jobs at home >.<))
« Last Edit: 2006-07-21, 15:01:12 by Bloodywolf »
William - Bloodywolf - Me
Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, Wrath, Envy, Pride and Lust.
Which one shalt thou pick today?

English TomTom

« Reply #46 on: 2006-07-22, 00:55:08 »

he wanted to overwhelm scipoten with questions,but sean was never the one to talk about his''feelings''

He thinks talking about''how it makes you feel''and all that was a watse of time,he never connected with anyone,not in his mortal life nor his afterlife.He is a loner,he never let anyone get close to him.

Instead of askin scipoten about it, he decided he would say sumthing witty and sarcastic.He stood there giggling to himself and finishing up his drink.
<a href="http://profile.mygamercard.net/Doyle+Caiafa" target="_blank">" border="0[/url]

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #47 on: 2006-07-22, 04:56:38 »

((The Malkavian Madness Network is a Level 8 Auspex power, inaccessible to anyone above the 6th generation. Since you are ninth generation, you cannot use this power. BTW Zapaderin is a mesmerizing dance that wears away the Willpower of the onlookers for the duration of the dance. Willpower is virtually non-existant after about 15-20 minutes of dancing, no matter what the Will of the onlooker. Even a Methesulah would fall prey to Zapaderin after awhile. The resistence was good at first, but you slowly lose the resistence to take your eyes off my dancing. You would even lose your ability to even speak. Sean, you're mesmerized.))

Scipoten often combines other subtle movements to the dance to be more effective for his intended targets. Since he usually uses it to get women, he uses svelt, more fluid motions better for seduction. But for men, he changes the style to be more forcefull and powerful, taking a more linear approach that had elements of the Dance of Kinves, though he didn't have knives in his hands. At the intro of another song, Scipoten changed his movements to this more powerful form to mesmerize Sean even faster and shifted to a more visible spot closer to Sean without leaving the dance floor. Because of Sean's curiosity and interest in Scipoten's dancing, he fell even more quickly to the effects. Scipoten then glanced at Bloodywolf and shot him a look that seemed to say, "Now." The Malkavian insight would easily pick up the message while Sean just stood there in a daze.

((I am technically taking control of your character Sean, but considering the effects of this Affinity, you would not react any other way. And don't even try arguing with me on this, I've got the books.))

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #48 on: 2006-07-22, 14:00:55 »

Bloodywolf Smiles as his eyes turned yellowy-red, indicating that his violate personality was fully released, then makes a guesture with his hand that resembled "Give me 2 minutes and he's pulp"

Devils wrath, I love the small of action in the realy mornins.

*Grabs a glass bottle nearby, takes a shot and trows it away, then swings and slides over his table and sprints down to Sean*

This won't hurt me as much as it hurts you, childe of Cain.

*Grabs Sean by the collar looking into his dazed eyes and lifts his fist, and releases a blow aimed for the nose putting all his malkavian blood might in it*

((6th gen? Man I really got to finish that clanbook, but its so damn long... The guys at whitewolf really have awesome writers. Another question that I won't do but like to know, delaberie, you know draining a vampire for there powers? Do you temporary change clan or generation or does something pernament happen? I have yet to find this general book about those things, cause I don't even know the name of what I'm looking on the nets  :-\))
« Last Edit: 2006-07-22, 14:02:44 by Bloodywolf »

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #49 on: 2006-07-23, 04:24:38 »

Scipoten understood the 2 minutes part of the mesage and guessed that Bloodywolf wanted to beat on Sean for two minutes. The problem is, Sean has now just woken up. Tearing Sean's eyes from the dance would have lingering effects on him allowing for one good suprise attack on Bloodywolf's part but that's it. Scipoten didn't stop dancing, however, and whispered to Bloodywolf,

"Damn it, take him back up to the VIP area! When I stop dancing, everyone will see you!"

The patrons didn't even notice Bloodywolf's attack on Sean, they couldn't help but keep watching Scipoten's movements.

((So you want to know the secrets of diablerie, huh? You want to know how to gain the power of your elders and leave nothing but a dry, ashen husk of a corpse behind, eh? Diablerie-- It's one of my specialties. The common knowledge is that you consume a vampire's blood and soul, and if the victim was of earlier generation, you permanately reduce your generation by one. You still keep your old clan, however. That doesn't change. But that is just the simple overview. There is much, much more to it than that. Heh, heh, heh. Are you prepared for such dangerous knowledge? Some Princes have had Childer put do death for simply knowing too much about the topic.))

((Vampire: The Masquerade 3rd edition gives an overview of the different systems of the game and details the maximum Discipline level of the generations as well as other usefull info. You won't find it in the clanbook.))

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #50 on: 2006-07-23, 08:20:06 »

((Yes I so dealy like to know :-p))

While punching Sean, Wolf pushes sean trough the door behind them, wich was labeled: VIP

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #51 on: 2006-07-23, 14:20:21 »

Rainmoon jumps Bloodywolf from behind, grabs him by the back, and throws him off of sean. Grins then laughs and says...

Nothing like a good brawl! Hahaha!
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

English TomTom

« Reply #52 on: 2006-07-23, 14:43:31 »

(((Thats very interesting considering your tremere...and that dance you did are used by Romani Gyspsys from india..,even on whitewolf says they r done by romani gyspys...not tremeres but wtv dude im not gonna fight with you about this))

Stumbles to his feet,holding his jaw,Sean stumbles around the room,he trys to shake out of the daze.

Oi!,you bloody sucker punched me

Ideas were racing in his head on what to do.He thought about doing Mass horror,but it would jus make things worse.

He glance at rainmoon

Oii!!,are you the proprietor of this pub??,you allow this to go on???hmmm?,lettin little ballerina man do his little dance??
shakes his head
''I Jus got back into town and wanted a drink,i sat down...mind me own buisness what do i get??,I get dazed by some tosser doin some new kids on the block dance moves and punched by this wanker over herePoints to bloodywolf
« Last Edit: 2006-07-23, 15:12:12 by Sean Fear »
<a href="http://profile.mygamercard.net/Doyle+Caiafa" target="_blank">" border="0[/url]

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #53 on: 2006-07-23, 15:27:30 »

Rainmoon's eyes glow red.

In here there are predators and there are prey. You can either eat or be eaten. Do not think for one moment that this is an elesyum. There is no sactuary here. Only strong kindred come to this place. I suggest you leave if your prefer not be the prey.

Rainmoon then turns and walks back to his bar.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

English TomTom

« Reply #54 on: 2006-07-23, 15:52:05 »

A big grin creeps upon sean's face.He walks up to the bar and smiles
You know what mate,your right.'tis me own fault,well i guess i didnt''introduce meself in a proper manner'',but thats jus who i am,even though it gets me in to trouble.

Judging my your little quote there i assume your gangrel,correct me if I'm wrong.

Were not so different You and I  Sean smiles and extends his hand across the counter   Sean is the name

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #55 on: 2006-07-23, 16:20:28 »

((Sean whats your generation btw, and lol, but I think Scipoten know what hes talking about... I think.))

NEW KID?!

Said Wolf as he got off the floor and straightened his Jacket and exited the VIP Room.

Then glances to Scipoten seeming: Seems your dance doesn't work on Rain

First you barge in like the place belins to you, nexst you act witty, and then you call me new?

English TomTom

« Reply #56 on: 2006-07-23, 18:08:56 »

((new kids on the block was a boy band lol))

Sean chuckles and shakes his head

New kids on the block was one of those american boy bands,mate.But i do think I deserve the right to know the name of the bloke who punched me Waits for bloodywolf to intoduce himself

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #57 on: 2006-07-23, 18:09:26 »

A big grin creeps upon sean's face.He walks up to the bar and smiles
You know what mate,your right.'tis me own fault,well i guess i didnt''introduce meself in a proper manner'',but thats jus who i am,even though it gets me in to trouble.

Judging my your little quote there i assume your gangrel,correct me if I'm wrong.

Were not so different You and I  Sean smiles and extends his hand across the counter   Sean is the name

Rainmoon turns his head towards one of his nearby beautiful waitresses and nods. The waitress comes over behind Sean and puts one arm around him and the other on his shoulder in a seductive manner. She whispers softly into Sean's ear, 'Only the strong recieves Rainmoon's hand.'

Rainmoon then walks off towards the other end of the bar.

Then glances to Scipoten seeming: Seems your dance doesn't work on Rain

((I wasn't paying attention to Scipoten. I was watching Sean's movements.))

English TomTom

« Reply #58 on: 2006-07-23, 20:11:19 »

Slams his hand on the counter and starts laughing

He points his finger at rainmoon
   ''haha I like your style mate''

Sean couldnt understand why he was striving to befriend rainmoon,if he was anywhere else,he would fight back.He tried to understand what was differnt.He couldnt help but try to like rainmoon,he felt like he could understand rainmoon,he got the feeling that rainmoon was a loner,sure he assumed he has friends but not close friends no one he could be close to or even really talk to,he could relate to rainmoon (((Im not saying that u are like that,its jus how my character sees you as))
« Last Edit: 2006-07-23, 20:12:51 by Sean Fear »

English TomTom

« Reply #59 on: 2006-07-24, 01:05:06 »

((Sean whats your generation btw, and lol, but I think Scipoten know what hes talking about... I think.))

(((I donno yet i was thinkin 7-9ish around there lol,and about that whole dance thing,i really dont care anymore its over with,moving on lol))
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 25 queries.