Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2020-09-28, 15:05:34
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: My First Dream  (Read 2568 times)

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
My First Dream
« on: 2006-06-10, 10:48:28 »

I decided to grab some stuff from my old archives so get ready to see some posts:

Well here's the dream that started it all:

Parts of it are still very vivid to this day, but how the dream started is very vague so I'll try to tell it how I sort of remember it.

I was on the playground at the apartments with a few friends. It was sunny outside and very pretty. We were playing near one of the big fluffy trees.

One of them started crying so I went to see what was wrong. All of his hair fell out and a perfect square hole was being cut into his head by something from the inside. The whole time he was screaming. Suddenly the square portion pops off the top of his head showing that he had no brain then a tiny elevant pops out of it freaking me out.

I ran off in fear trying to call for mommy and daddy up at the top balcony, but there was no one up there and no one answered. At this time day was turning into night and a storm was coming. No rain, just heavy winds and thunder flashes.

I ran across the parking lot of the apartments towards the other playground area. It was near the old condemned section. There were gargoyle statues on each side of the stair entrance heading into the playground. I don't remember those being there in real life. I looked at them and was too scared to go down the stairs so I ran further down the parking lot.

At the end of the apartments down the parking lot and passed the 2 way cross-road there was a small building with a rotating door entrance down some steps. Another element that doesn't normally exist.

The rotating circular door was made partially of glass and partially of steel or iron. I was able to see through the glass portion of it and I noticed my sister was stuck inside. She was pounding on it telling me to come in quickly. I wondered what the hurry was.

What ever it was it consumed me with fear so I tried and tried to open the circular rotating door, but i couldn't figure it out. Someone was coming down the stairs behind me, but before I could find out what it was or what it was going to do I awakened.

There.... the first dream I remember was a nightmare.');
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Griever

Re: My First Dream
« Reply #1 on: 2006-06-10, 17:51:48 »

Kinda sad. The elefant part was very cool. :D

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 25 queries.