Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2020-08-09, 01:40:16
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Adding different weapon mods to AoR?  (Read 2160 times)

body massage

Adding different weapon mods to AoR?
« on: 2016-10-05, 12:19:11 »

So I recently got the itch to play Redemption and stumbled across this mod. Holy crap, it fixes nearly everything crappy with the original game!

Anywho, there was a gun mod on one of the old V:tMR sites that added a bunch of pistols, shotguns, rifles and SMGs.

Now I was able to get the mods to play nice, by adding them together, and even get the new weapons to fire the AoR ammo. But it only works in MP. If I try it in Singleplayer, the game crashes.

The pack in question is https://legacy.planetvampire.com/modules/files/view.php?id=339, in case anyone is interested.

First off, anyone have any ideas on that? Second off, are there any debugging tools I could try using?

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: Adding different weapon mods to AoR?
« Reply #1 on: 2016-10-06, 10:48:33 »

Been awhile since I looked over the ammo overhaul system. May look into that soon. IRL issues don't allow me to give a timeline as to when.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

body massage

Re: Adding different weapon mods to AoR?
« Reply #2 on: 2016-10-06, 15:49:34 »

Been awhile since I looked over the ammo overhaul system. May look into that soon. IRL issues don't allow me to give a timeline as to when.

Yeah, I saw your older post about life stuff. Sorry to hear about all that. I should've specified I wasn't necessarily looking for your help(don't wanna bug you), but anyones. Thanks for the response, though!

The thing is, Multiplayer loads up fine, and I can use the weapons, the way I've added them. But SP will just crash immediately.

Edit: And figured out what's wrong, just not why. The chronicle isn't showing up in the Multiplayer side with my nob file. So something about adding in this other mod, is derping out the chronicles.
« Last Edit: 2016-10-06, 17:23:13 by body massage »

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 26 queries.