Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2020-08-12, 11:33:41
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Luther Black bug - He doesn't drop tome of Obtenebration  (Read 2357 times)

Getta Robo

Hello there. I'm experiencing some nasty bugs which don't let me progress in the game. My coterie killed Luther outside his room, closeby the stairs. The problem here is, he didn't dropped the tome of Obtenebration, nor Orsi appears with his knights.
I'm running AoR 1.3 on windows 7 64bit, with the GoG Redemption. I tried changing the settings of AoR, but it doesn't work no matter what I do.
I don't have any save files prior my encounter, so I'm practically stuck. Is there a work around or any plans to fix that?
Here's my save compressed with 7zip. Much obliged for your work and your time!
http://www34.zippyshare.com/v/GlGZR889/file.html

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: Luther Black bug - He doesn't drop tome of Obtenebration
« Reply #1 on: 2016-02-21, 09:52:14 »

As I go through the LP series, I will address every bug I encounter. I suspect whatever may be breaking Luther Black was also breaking the respawn system during episode 1 of my LP. I suspect that the specific script that is breaking this is a core issue and cannot be worked around directly; it must be fixed at the core script.

But as a workaround for you; use console by pressing ~ [tilda] and type in jump TeutonicKnightBase4. This should progress you to the next sequence.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Getta Robo

« Reply #2 on: 2016-02-21, 10:51:02 »

Much obliged for your help, I will do that. Furthermore, is there a command in order to get the tome as well?
The project is amazing, I hope you continue supporting it, Redemption is still one of my most favorite games since 2000!

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #3 on: 2016-02-21, 11:28:00 »

Couple of ways you can add the discipline through console:

You can add the tome through console by typing addthing TomeObtenebration.

You can add the discipline directly by typing adddiscipline shadowplay.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 26 queries.