Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2020-09-26, 14:50:06
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: AoR2015 Bug: Multiplayer AI Cotorie  (Read 2935 times)

Fair Maire

AoR2015 Bug: Multiplayer AI Cotorie
« on: 2015-09-14, 17:52:48 »

Hey, I posted on the FB group before I even realized I could so here and not annoy people on FB.

Anyway, I'm not sure if this is a settings issue or not. I'm inclined to thing I messed up somehow. But I'll give you the play by play.

Start up AoR Launcher, hit the balanced setting, make sure MP AI Cotorie is turned on, turn off dilution because I'm a huge pansy.

Start up game, start LAN game, create game, select the AoR Redemption campaign. Start up playing as Dark Ages Kazi. Play through entire start. Abuse the St Thomas scene for free money a little bit. Get turned.

Meet the Brujah and head outside. Wilhelm is not freely following me. Assume he'll do so later. Make it all the way to the monestary and start inside. Get the cutscene. Go down the hall and start fighting medieval goth kids. Still no Wilhelm.

Did I do something wrong? Was I supposed to set some setting that I didnt notice? I did read the Readme and FAQ before I even started the launcher so I wouldnt eff it up. So I think naturally I effed it up.

Thanks for any help!

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: AoR2015 Bug: Multiplayer AI Cotorie
« Reply #1 on: 2015-09-14, 22:38:20 »

You have to play as Christof to get the AI Coterie to come with you. There's actually a way to mod the other models into using a Christof castID so to fool the game engine. Just need to use NOT Editor to edit the multiplayer.not file's player templates.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Fair Maire

« Reply #2 on: 2015-09-15, 08:27:05 »

Wow, thats awesome. I think I'll just play as Christof in the Vanilla. Really get the flavor of this mod was meant to do. But thanks!

edit: actually, where is that multiplayer.not file, i can seem to find no .not files at all.
« Last Edit: 2015-09-15, 09:01:26 by Fair Maire »

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #3 on: 2015-09-15, 20:18:17 »

You'll need 7-zip, winzip, or winrar to open the Resource.nob file. From there the not files are in misc>templates.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 26 queries.