Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2020-08-11, 12:14:13
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Age of Redemption v2012 LAUNCHED  (Read 13001 times)

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: Age of Redemption v2012 LAUNCHED
« Reply #15 on: 2013-02-07, 16:53:42 »

Oh sorry, that feature has changed, but I had a hard drive failure that caused me to loose my previous config file app. I didn't have time to rebuild it and rename the options after the fact.

That Auto Add Party feature is actually to allow you to prevent Wilhem, Serena, ect from joining you in an MP game after completing quest points. This option was added for when other players in MP are assuming the roles of Serena, Wilhem, ect and don't need the AI versions to follow the ST around.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Phantom of the Vamp

« Reply #16 on: 2013-02-08, 12:26:36 »

I didn't realize it prevents them from following you.  The way the mouse-over read "will follow the main player when spawned with ST tool" sounded like when checked it would work.  I'll take the check off and try it again.  :)

So far its been the most fun playing the game I've had!!!!!  The only things I've noticed making it up to modern days is that the video of christoff's embrace didn't pop up, I had to cheat to beat Etrius holy crap solo he was hard but the bonus was awesome :P , and when I arrived in the dungeon of the Teutonic Base when christoff script tells serena to take his blood in order for her to use the dead body nothing happened...  I just stayed stuck in the room.  I had to switch to ST and delete the door in order to continue.

Phantom of the Vamp

« Reply #17 on: 2013-02-08, 20:17:25 »

I must be doing something wrong with spawning a party member...  When you spawn a party member using the ST to help how are you doing it?  For example there's Wilhem, Wilhem_aor, Wilhem_mp, Wilhemmod, Wilhemmod_aor, Wilhemmod_mp; I'm not sure which one of these I should be spawning?

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #18 on: 2013-02-08, 20:21:40 »

Let me rephrase this: That feature is gone. The option in the config's description is incorrect and does something else as described in previous post.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Mort

• Team
« Reply #19 on: 2013-02-09, 16:28:13 »

When I arrived in the dungeon of the Teutonic Base when christoff script tells serena to take his blood in order for her to use the dead body nothing happened

Cast Vigor Mortis on the corpse by the lever.
"Ordog, when I said "Give me some gold," I meant to do some cool moves; not drop a bag of gold.."

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #20 on: 2013-02-09, 20:17:27 »

Oh yeah... sorry, I missed that part of the question. The prison scene now requires a gameplay action to be completed. So the scene wont activate the escape automatically. You can now either use Serena's Vigor Mortis on the corpse outside or use Mist Form to just walk through the cells and make your way to the switch.

lord_khorne

« Reply #21 on: 2013-05-19, 08:10:03 »

Oh yeah... sorry, I missed that part of the question. The prison scene now requires a gameplay action to be completed. So the scene wont activate the escape automatically. You can now either use Serena's Vigor Mortis on the corpse outside or use Mist Form to just walk through the cells and make your way to the switch.

Hi,

I am playng AOR on single game, but when i go to teutonic base i get completly stuck..

i dont have mist form and when i try to launch vigor mortis on the corpse it says "targetis not an animated corpse" so i cant do nothing....

please, help! :P

Mort

• Team
« Reply #22 on: 2013-05-19, 10:18:18 »

I think I remember there are a couple of corpses around the area.  Are you casting on the one by the lever?  I also think mind control disciplines like entrancement work too...
"Ordog, when I said "Give me some gold," I meant to do some cool moves; not drop a bag of gold.."

Luke1987

« Reply #23 on: 2013-07-25, 06:26:02 »

Hello all! :P

I have a question.

What are the proper commands for Vampire_aor.exe. I mean on that shortcut for AOR 2012 on my desktop, cuz I only have this:

"E:\Program Files\Vampire The Masquerade - Redemption\AoR\AoRConfigApp.exe" -console   (In this place it should have some more commands right?)

I think that it should have some more commands.

Thanks in advance.  ;)
« Last Edit: 2013-07-25, 06:30:58 by Luke1987 »

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #24 on: 2013-07-25, 17:13:24 »

The aor config app does not use commands. It's only a config app - it's not the game. Console should be on by default when when you run aor mod in the game.

Luke1987

« Reply #25 on: 2014-07-08, 11:49:48 »

I can't download any mods from this site, it says that archive is damaged :-(

Mort

• Team
« Reply #26 on: 2014-07-08, 13:35:19 »

What exactly are you trying to download?  I tested several downloads on the mods page and everything seems to be working on my end, though I do recall Javokis telling me about this same issue a few days ago...

Luke1987

« Reply #27 on: 2014-07-08, 14:07:31 »

What exactly are you trying to download?  I tested several downloads on the mods page and everything seems to be working on my end, though I do recall Javokis telling me about this same issue a few days ago...

Giga Core v1_0. It will download to about 200-300 mb and then stops.. I'm using Chrome, but I was using IE with same effect.

Mort

• Team
« Reply #28 on: 2014-07-08, 14:23:09 »

Gotcha.  I have this same problem when trying to install large files from e-mods and planet-vampire.com.  It's a problem with godaddy (the webpage's host).  They enjoy timing out the downloads. :P 

Try pausing the download every 50 MBs or so and then resume.  That's what I did before and it worked.  If not, I'm sure Javokis will try and resolve the issue the best he can when he gets on today.
« Last Edit: 2014-07-08, 14:27:42 by Mort »

Luke1987

« Reply #29 on: 2014-07-08, 14:34:06 »

Finally a download without corrupted archive  ;D All mods downloaded without issues (after about 10 trials lol).
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 27 queries.