Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2020-07-12, 21:35:20
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Fuckin' A. Bad to worse. Horseshit!  (Read 5161 times)

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Fuckin' A. Bad to worse. Horseshit!
« on: 2012-02-13, 16:15:25 »

Well I had a day of homelessness last week. Found a shelter the next day. Now I'm on the path to failing classes if I can't get my mind straight. Too many fucking distractions.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

wesclash

Re: Fuckin' A. Bad to worse. Horseshit!
« Reply #1 on: 2012-02-15, 17:17:45 »

Holy shit, Javo. Hang in there man! Hope you're doing ok.

Signothorn

• Team
« Reply #2 on: 2012-02-15, 18:03:43 »

WTF man, hope you're okay. Family probs? Thought you were living with your sis.

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #3 on: 2012-02-16, 09:28:47 »

I was. She kept wanting my whole pay check. I eventually flipped then hopped out of the jeep. My sis tried to pick me up again, but I didn't want seconds on that. No thank you.

How funny that I have better nights sleep at the shelter than I ever did at my sis'? I'm staying with a bunch of coffee addicts. I'm right at home there. I have coffee made every morning. I'm also allowed to keep my pay checks and finally save my money up for when I do actually find a place. That's more than what my sis has done for me.

My sis kept draining me dry without a single wince. She took my entire FA check, leaving me with nothing left to buy books. She was coarse, without empathy, and gave no slack of respect to me. I had enough of that. Towards the end, she was more of a landlord than a sis and I was just her tenant who she was draining dry.

I don't want to go back to my mom's. I needed this. I needed to stop relying on family so much because I felt they weren't really helping me; they were angering me. The shelter allots three months to find a place. That's plenty of time to build up my coffers and go about this at a pace. I feel like I'm coming into life with crutches and was constantly being pushed over. No more of that.

I know at this rate I'll probably be staying with someone sooner rather than later, but I don't want that someone to be family anymore. I need someplace close to the college. Some place that I don't have to rely on a long commute. I need a place where I don't have to be a burden or treated like a burden.

So anyway. I don't have access to my computer right now and don't know when I will have access to it. Things have went down hill fast, but hopefully I'll have at least enough money to keep this site going. I just can't be sure anymore.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Signothorn

• Team
« Reply #4 on: 2012-02-16, 19:26:19 »

I can help you with the site funds, or transfer it to planet-vampire.com/emods or whatever. Just let me know. It sounds like you have the right mindset, I just hope you have the determination to get through it. Let me know how I can help and keep us posted.

EtaYorius

• Jewish Gothic Chef
  • Team
  • EtaYorius Mystic
    • CLICK HERE TO VISIT MYSPACE SITE.
« Reply #5 on: 2012-02-17, 10:36:16 »

Is there a bright side on this? or a happy endind? i read about it on Facebook...
Victims... arent we all?

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #6 on: 2012-03-05, 16:34:39 »

Was finally able to log into the front page and update my news.

EtaYorius

• Jewish Gothic Chef
  • Team
  • EtaYorius Mystic
    • CLICK HERE TO VISIT MYSPACE SITE.
« Reply #7 on: 2012-03-06, 17:41:48 »

Sweet!
Victims... arent we all?

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #8 on: 2012-05-14, 10:05:15 »

I'm hoping this isn't a permanent issue, but my computer wont start up for some reason. I keep getting an alarm from the PC speaker. I'm gonna try a complete clean up and rework of the hardware later today when I get back from school, but this is kind of scary. Mobo alarms are not a good thing especially when accompanied by a power up without a BIOS readout. The computer is 7 years old so... yeah... very scary.

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #9 on: 2012-05-15, 22:12:15 »

Check the news... been weening the computer slowly back to life, but it's not looking very good right now.

Mort

• Team
« Reply #10 on: 2012-05-16, 08:24:16 »

If you get an opportunity, make sure to back up that important file information for AoR and everything, just incase things go from "Fuckin' A. Bad to worse".....to completely shitty. ;)
"Ordog, when I said "Give me some gold," I meant to do some cool moves; not drop a bag of gold.."

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #11 on: 2012-05-16, 12:10:31 »

I already have it backed up to externals. I had the AoR 2011 already on the external, but yeah, loosing the 2012 work would be a set back.

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 26 queries.