Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2020-08-04, 07:56:35
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: multi-player single player on a lan...  (Read 2401 times)

Novitate Asher

• I bargain with snakes eyes
multi-player single player on a lan...
« on: 2006-09-23, 14:35:45 »

Im tryin to push for the new pc instead of the mac laptop im runnin with atm and i was thinkin vamp might be the way to do it.

Im not hugely computer literate is there a way i could hook a PC up to the mac laptop through a lanline and run through the single player with the wifey...

Eh... and while Im brashly asking for answers from ye fine ladies and gents is there a stable multi player single player still knocking around or am i best off just editing the tags on the chrons.

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
Re: multi-player single player on a lan...
« Reply #1 on: 2006-09-23, 14:48:03 »

I beleave E-mod 1.8 had a true SP into MP. Or do you mean play with multiple players on the internet trough a langame. Then you need Hamachi.

Or, if you don't want to totaly focus on the story of the sp but would love to play around with the game: use our AoR mod.
William - Bloodywolf - Me
Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, Wrath, Envy, Pride and Lust.
Which one shalt thou pick today?

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #2 on: 2006-09-23, 14:55:22 »

People continue to forget about the AoRMod, which is purely designed to fixed not only single player elements, but to allow single player to work in multiplayer.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Novitate Asher

• I bargain with snakes eyes
« Reply #3 on: 2006-09-24, 00:00:02 »

It was actually AoR that gave me the idea  ;D. Watching your game last week on the stream and hearing all the old sounds brought back my crackula urges and withdrawal symptoms hehe...

i was thinking of doing it at home here hookin up the mac to the pc.

I could just set up a router and try and play online with her through himachi... though that way wed only have 1 IP, dunno if that would work.

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #4 on: 2006-09-24, 00:34:01 »

Yeah. They came out with a Hamachi version that supports Mac now. Let me know if the Mac version is any different.  ;)
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 25 queries.