Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2020-09-23, 09:35:23
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Ello.(Multiplayer?)  (Read 3716 times)

Mkilbride

• Onimusha
Ello.(Multiplayer?)
« on: 2006-09-14, 00:36:19 »

Ok. I'm new to the World of Darkness series, I read about all that PnP stuff and you guys seem to be keeping Redemption alive.

I played Bloodlines late 2004 and played it a few times through, though sadly, just recently did I get Redemption and play it. I must say, wow...I'm not sure if it's better, but so far I've had ALOT of fun.

I read alot about the Multiplayer aspect of the game, and it seems it would be QUITE fun. Sadly this game is 6 years old, and run's on WON.net(which we all know died around 2002ish)

And I feel as if I am missing out on a memorable multiplayer expirence.

So I've scoured your forums for a few minutes, and well, you guys all seem to be actively playing it, and even some multiplayer too. So perhaps somtime, if we could set up a date to play it all togeather...since I would really like to enjoy this game even more.

Hope to get a reply sooon and have a little Vamp action^^

Thanks.

Later.
http://imvu.com/catalog/web_invitation.php?userId=3607520&from=power

Great chat program...called IMVU. 3D chat...you can basically make your char look like anything. ANYTHING. If you sign up with that link, I get free credits(game money)

If you just want to sign up(and not help me:P): www.imvu.com

English TomTom

Re: Ello.(Multiplayer?)
« Reply #1 on: 2006-09-14, 00:50:48 »

Heh, I played bloodlines for a while, it was fun, but it was nothing compared to Redemption, mostly of the Multiplayer.Most of the vampire community did die((except for this one :D)),I played in its glory days so to speak, it was fun lol, every weekend night I was allways on Redemption Role playing with some friends, good times, good times.
« Last Edit: 2006-09-14, 00:53:55 by Sean Fear »
<a href="http://profile.mygamercard.net/Doyle+Caiafa" target="_blank">" border="0[/url]

Mkilbride

• Onimusha
« Reply #2 on: 2006-09-14, 04:01:08 »

Great, so maybe we could setup a time for some good IP connecting multiplayer fun?:D
http://imvu.com/catalog/web_invitation.php?userId=3607520&from=power

Great chat program...called IMVU. 3D chat...you can basically make your char look like anything. ANYTHING. If you sign up with that link, I get free credits(game money)

If you just want to sign up(and not help me:P): www.imvu.com

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #3 on: 2006-09-14, 05:32:35 »

I think setting up game schedules would be best left to PMs. It will help keep the boards clean.

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #4 on: 2006-09-14, 11:53:52 »

The only time you should use a PM to make a game schedule is if it's private, otherwise go ahead an put it into the Game Schedules section.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #5 on: 2006-09-14, 16:39:20 »

True. I spaced that out. I'm doing a bunch of other things so I have yet to play Redemption online. Ever.

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 25 queries.